Thread: Important

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Angry Important

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=39239

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=50945

There are two links, with two members on this board with the same pictures claiming to be theirs.

TheGame187 picture #2 vs. Domestic 5th from the bottom

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

weird

They both have different profiles, at first I thought it might be someone that re-registered for some reason. Anyone have an idea of who is really in the pic? Or does it even matter?

-motoq

My only reason for mentioning this is not to "bust their balls." Rather, they are members of the board with relatively high post counts, which means newer members respect them. However, unless they state otherwise, clearly something is fishy, and that should not deserve respect. Advice online, can only be based on trust, and what I noticed clearly brings doubt into my mind...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont think it really matters unless nothing better than to stir up drama for no reason if the pic isnt yours. Maybe they are twin bros

Originally posted by bermich
    Dont think it really matters unless nothing better than to stir up drama
    As I stated, my desire is not to stir up drama, but rather to help the newer members who are looking for advice...I don't know these two guys, and although I am sure many lie online, when it is blatant like this it should be taken note of.

Originally posted by HeartDocMD
    My only reason for mentioning this is not to "bust their balls." Rather, they are members of the board with relatively high post counts, which means newer members respect them. However, unless they state otherwise, clearly something is fishy, and that should not deserve respect. Advice online, can only be based on trust, and what I noticed clearly brings doubt into my mind...
    I do agree with this. While the 'net is a place where you can remain anonymous for what ever reasons you may have, passing yourself off as someone else on the same board is strange. Like heartdoc said, "advice online, can only be based on trust" and that is why we are here...for trustworthy advice.

-moto

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Using someone elses pics and claiming that it is you is a weasley thing to do. I sent them both PM's. They both know how to clear this up, the real deal will step forward and the other will be though of as a joke.

Originally posted by bermich
    Dont think it really matters unless nothing better than to stir up drama for no reason if the pic isnt yours.
    I don't agree and I think it does matter. The dude in the pic is in very good shape. So it's conceivable that members would approach him for advice on how he got there. If the member using the pic is in fact an imposter who knows jack shit, it's not only bogus that he be giving out advice but potentially dangerous or harmful.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I think Domestic is bullshitin

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    His guy is impressive, but if were going to post a pic of someone else and say that it was me. The pic would be of someone alot bigger than that. And by the way, that is a pic of me in my avatar

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nevaenuf
    His guy is impressive, but if were going to post a pic of someone else and say that it was me. The pic would be of someone alot bigger than that. And by the way, that is a pic of me in my avatar
    well, that is interesting that fkit had that same avatar that you are sporting for more than 3 months...is this another joke?

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i'm with doc too on this one..good job

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by daem

well, that is interesting that fkit had that same avatar that you are sporting for more than 3 months...is this another joke?
    I thought this was fkit until I read your post and looked at the name again. What's with stealin his avatar bro?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by pumpseeker

I thought this was fkit until I read your post and looked at the name again. What's with stealin his avatar bro?
    EXACTLY!! And this is precisely why we need law and order at AR in the form of 5967-a, 5967-b and 5967-c....i'll be drafting proposals for each this week.

BIG R is offline Member
    Brothers from AR....I think that DUMBmestic is the fake. He first kicked out the Pic of this guy when he was being "called out" on another thread....ha had a bunch of attitude and it seemed like he was just a kid.

Game187 was a little more mature in his writtings.....only the pic with the gun was going a bit too far into the ganska realm. I think that Game187 of the real guy!

Wouldnt it be funny if they BOTH were not that guy and just ripping off his PICS from another site..................that is so Outterlimits.

Oh well, I dont if we will ever know the truth.

R

And by the way, that is a pic of me in my avatar
    It's a nice pic and all, but how does FKITLETSGO feel about you using it? The guy in that pic doesn't look 21, but who gives a shit. You can take it up with whoever it really is.

-moto

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you dont care what people think of you or your ideals then this isnt a big deal.
    but i agree with heartdoc md...........all you have on the net is your rep. and i guard mine with all i have.
    its hard to take this type of guy seriously when stuff as blatant as this comes out. and it will come out. it might take a while, but eventually it always does.
    theres too many sharp brothers that hang out here for someone to try and get by with some of the stuff thats said and done here.

peace I4L

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    The pic in my Avatar is Jay Cutler, the famous bodybuilder, and fkit is the one who told me about this sight. He put the pic up for me.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 06-12-2003 at 06:58 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Important

Originally posted by HeartDocMD
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=39239

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=50945

There are two links, with two members on this board with the same pictures claiming to be theirs.

TheGame187 picture #2 vs. Domestic 5th from the bottom

How did you even come across this!? Wow! Keen eye.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Who ever it is they put a lot of work into their body and it's disrespectfully to just steal it IMO. I'd b pissed if it were me.

BTW yes that is me in my avatar. You know big ears are sexy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADEY PLEASE STAND UP

And the winner is........THEGAME137. He has recently posted pics in the members pics section proving he is the rightful owner. Domestic is a bitch who now has absolutly zero credibilty.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Great detective work!

Sorry bro, I think I may have missed the sarcasm there!

-moto

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    glad to see this settled. by the way, i know im not supposed to do this... but if anyone wants to see me, ill be on TRL on MTV at 3:30 with 13 year old girls screaming my name. yes its true...

www.justintimberlake.com

Originally posted by monstercojones
    glad to see this settled. by the way, i know im not supposed to do this... but if anyone wants to see me, ill be on TRL on MTV at 3:30 with 13 year old girls screaming my name. yes its true...

www.justintimberlake.com
    Something tells me that you're not that much of a bitch to pass for Justin Timberlake! I could be wrong, though! lol

-moto

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    What was it like pounding Britney Spears?? Details Please, Details!!

Thread Information