juicemonkey is offline Banned

Exclamation take a look see u know

all righty if i am takiing cypionate and yeasterday was my last shot i know to start my clomid 2 weeks to the day
    but what if i jump on some propionate and have enough to run for 3 weeks do i wait untill the prop is gone and 3 days after start the clomid or do i take the clomid 2 weeks after the cyp while still on the prop

my question is do i wait until the last of the esters are out or do i have to do theropy after each one
    and do you think i need some hcg

please help out if u know
    thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    wait till after the prop

hcg isnt needed IMO unless its a long cycle 15-20wks+, older folks 40+ , or heavy doses 2000mg+ total/wk

Re: take a look see u know

Originally posted by juicemonkey
    all righty if i am takiing cypionate and yeasterday was my last shot i know to start my clomid 2 weeks to the day
    but what if i jump on some propionate and have enough to run for 3 weeks do i wait untill the prop is gone and 3 days after start the clomid or do i take the clomid 2 weeks after the cyp while still on the prop

my question is do i wait until the last of the esters are out or do i have to do theropy after each one
    and do you think i need some hcg

please help out if u know
    thanks
    what about primobolan do you need clomid for it
    say after these if i have enough primo to run 4 weeks after all of it would i wait till it is gone befor i start clomid or do i take it after the other

i know some are going to say save it till the next cycle but now im going to use it all so when to do clomid

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Start after the prop.

xxxl83

thanks for the quick response what if the prop only lasted a week would i wait for the 2 weeks of the last cyp shot

many questions

tobig2care is offline New Member
    Hey bro! You are not taking a lot, so I don`t actually think nthat you need Hcg ! But if you were going to take it, wait to after the prop!

Good luck

Thread Information