Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By Times Roman

Thread: New blast/how long for test to build up again ?

Ainew is offline New Member

New blast/how long for test to build up again ?

So if I'm cruising on 250 test e and about to start another blast of 750 test e/Tren A 600/anadrol . My question is starting normally it takes 4~ weeks to build up the test e in your system. But if I'm already cruising on 250 will it still take a few weeks for it to build up to the 750 dose ? If yes I'm considering just starting 500 now and in another week or two when I start the tren going up to 750.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you are 23. why on god's earth are you cruising in the first place?
    Dillydil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you are 23. why on god's earth are you cruising in the first place?
    Yep I agree, I looked through the stickies and didn't see anything that would answer my question. So that's why I made this post. I'm just asking if it takes less time to build up to the dose of test e if I'm already cruising. Do you have an answer ?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainew View Post
    Yep I agree, I looked through the stickies and didn't see anything that would answer my question. So that's why I made this post. I'm just asking if it takes less time to build up to the dose of test e if I'm already cruising. Do you have an answer ?
    Well why are you cruising?

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Well why are you cruising?
    I didn't come here to argue about what age I should be cruising or using AAS,so please I don't want to debate about the matter. I don't have low T I just prefer to stay on then to waste money on pct (which I still have on hand anyway). So my reason for cruising is because I can and I enjoy it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

I didn't come here to argue about what age I should be cruising or using AAS,so please I don't want to debate about the matter. I don't have low T I just prefer to stay on then to waste money on pct (which I still have on hand anyway). So my reason for cruising is because I can and I enjoy it.
    Well the guys who have cycled and trained longer than you and speak from experience not conjecture will not condone cruising and blast when you don't need to.

We won't tell you what you want to hear. We'll tell you what we feel is the safe, responsible choice for health based on the harm we know can come from abusing steroids .

Just because money is more important than your health doesn't mean we will encourage abuse.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainew

So if money is an issue you're going to cruise for the rest if your life? Haha

I wasn't arguing, just curious is all. I agree with these muscle, but it is your life. Cruising in the long run is more expensive than PCT.

I never said money was an issue just that to me it seems wasteful to bother with pct when I can stay on yes I'm aware of the dangers and I didn't come to get approval from anyone I just wanted to ask a question.. what the hell are you even talking about what I want to hear lol? I'm asking a question about steroids not if my health is ok.

You aren't ready for cycles with these compounds and doses if you're asking these questions. I'll just leave my advice at that, good luck.

Well I will still be taking them guess I shouldn't mention I only trained about 1 year natty first either. I really don't get.forum people if I was 33 you'd just answer my question. I am not asking if I should bnc or if.I'm.old enough too use aas. I just wanted to know with test in your system will changing the dose still take 4 weeks to build up I would assume yes

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I will still be taking them guess I shouldn't mention I only trained about 1 year natty first either. I really don't get.forum people if I was 33 you'd just answer my question. I am not asking if I should bnc or if.I'm.old enough too use aas. I just wanted to know with test in your system will changing the dose still take 4 weeks to build up I would assume yes
    Yes, you do get it. And you don't like the answer. You've been trained by the media to want what you want what you want and damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Yes, you do get it. And you don't like the answer. You've been trained by the media to want what you want what you want and damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!
    Yeah except you are not talking about anything pertaining to my actual question. My point is forum guys get on here and parrot mods or people like yourself saying these things. Now I am NOT saying that what you said isn't true. I understand you have experience using them longer then me and maybe you did use them them to young and do real damage,but that isn't going to be the case for everyone. Once again I am not denying it happens. I really don't want to even say this because its impossible for me to explain it without sounding like an asshole. Please believe I don't mean it in a negative way to everyone but honestly "Old forum guys who've got more experience then you do living harded lives lived more then them youngin's knows better has done it" To me come across as bitter that they waited till whatever arbitrary age to use. Now they see young kids making better gains and looking better than it took them decades of "real man work till hitting the ripe age of 30 when natural T is gone".

Don't mean it in a bad way again just seems like a lot of copypasta and only other forum guys agreeing with you.

Yeah except you are not talking about anything pertaining to my actual question. My point is forum guys get on here and parrot mods or people like yourself saying these things. Now I am NOT saying that what you said isn't true. I understand you have experience using them longer then me and maybe you did use them them to young and do real damage,but that isn't going to be the case for everyone. Once again I am not denying it happens. I really don't want to even say this because its impossible for me to explain it without sounding like an asshole. Please believe I don't mean it in a negative way to everyone but honestly "Old forum guys who've got more experience then you do living harded lives lived more then them youngin's knows better has done it" To me come across as bitter that they waited till whatever arbitrary age to use. Now they see young kids making better gains and looking better than it took them decades of "real man work till hitting the ripe age of 30 when natural T is gone".

Don't mean it in a bad way again just seems like a lot of copypasta and only other forum guys agreeing with you.
    Experience is a greater teacher than a text book. The advice offered is what we feel is a safer and prudent course of action, and don't be quick to assume every guy on here is a "meat head". Many are well educated beyond anabolics and the advice offered may also be supported by professional experience as well.

If the advice offered is off putting in any manner, you are free to decline and ask for additional input. Just be cautious about any comments which may be perceived as slanderous or over reactive; you may find those that can help simply won't because of a poor attitude.

TR is one of the more respected members on this forum because he HAS the knowledge and experience you seek and he is far more mature to really care how many corners impatient young men cut. He certainly isn't some cantankerous old man who is bitter by the abuse young men put their bodies through. I'm quite sure he really could care less. He volunteers to help. He certainly doesn't have to.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a lot of other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Experience is a greater teacher than a text book. The advice offered is what we feel is a safer and prudent course of action, and don't be quick to assume every guy on here is a "meat head". Many are well educated beyond anabolics and the advice offered may also be supported by professional experience as well.

If the advice offered is off putting in any manner, you are free to decline and ask for additional input. Just be cautious about any comments which may be perceived as slanderous or over reactive; you may find those that can help simply won't because of a poor attitude.

TR is one of the more respected members on this forum because he HAS the knowledge and experience you seek and he is far more mature to really care how many corners impatient young men cut. He certainly isn't some cantankerous old man who is bitter by the abuse young men put their bodies through. I'm quite sure he really could care less. He volunteers to help. He certainly doesn't have to.
    I didn't intend to call anyone a meat head I am referencing the attitude of many forum goers who see to think unless you are 35 and your natural test is gone that's the only time you should use gear. I don't think they are a shortcut to all my goals but in my mind what is the point of waiting. I don't work any less or go easier,why not take something that with proper use can more than likely cause me no real harm. Minus possible trt which even then I'm not that worried about.

As I said earlier in the thread,I did not want to debate what age its okay to blast and cruise of use anything.I just wanted an answer to a question I haven't heard anyone talking about before. Which no one answered they just jump to "your not old enough bro,I'm an experienced vet listen to me about something you didn't even ask" Now once again not saying they aren't right,Its the fact that I didn't ask about that. But the forum guy crew (respected or not) came in preaching morals to me about something that is a personal choice. If they think I'm to young and don't want to answer me because they think I'm dumb,that's cool. Just don't post it i'm not here for a lecture on what someone thinks about a matter I didn't ask about.

I didn't intend to call anyone a meat head I am referencing the attitude of many forum goers who see to think unless you are 35 and your natural test is gone that's the only time you should use gear. I don't think they are a shortcut to all my goals but in my mind what is the point of waiting. I don't work any less or go easier,why not take something that with proper use can more than likely cause me no real harm. Minus possible trt which even then I'm not that worried about.

As I said earlier in the thread,I did not want to debate what age its okay to blast and cruise of use anything.I just wanted an answer to a question I haven't heard anyone talking about before. Which no one answered they just jump to "your not old enough bro,I'm an experienced vet listen to me about something you didn't even ask" Now once again not saying they aren't right,Its the fact that I didn't ask about that. But the forum guy crew (respected or not) came in preaching morals to me about something that is a personal choice. If they think I'm to young and don't want to answer me because they think I'm dumb,that's cool. Just don't post it i'm not here for a lecture on what someone thinks about a matter I didn't ask about.
    My concern, and those of many others, is that we've seen the damage that can occur. I've treated and referred men your age and younger who were overzealous and regretted not treating these compounds with greater respect after physical and psychological problems brought them to clinic.

No one was lecturing you, I was simply just asking about why you went on TRT. If you would've just told me that I wanted to go on TRT because I wanted to I would have left it at that. No need to get so defensive.

I would like to point out that if you are going to support your argument with second-hand accounts of other users then please do so without exaggeration. No one on here suggests waiting until you are 35 to cycle and you definitely do not have to require TRT to cycle. If you can point out where a member has said that then I will tell you that they are dead wrong.

Now if you are done playing defense here then you can just go to google, type in PCT calculator, find one worth a hoot, and it will tell you what you need to know. Here is the first link I found after searching it myself..

PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why make the thread if you're going to take it anyway? Does it really matter how long it takes to build up if you're going to take it regardless? (FYI I don't have the answer anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    My concern, and those of many others, is that we've seen the damage that can occur. I've treated and referred men your age and younger who were overzealous and regretted not treating these compounds with greater respect after physical and psychological problems brought them to clinic.
    Yes,I understand but that doesn't mean everyone is an idiot and can't use them properly (as a compound like this can be). I do understand people have ****ed themselves.I'm not going start using 5 grams of tren with only orals and go drinking every weekend haha

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    No one was lecturing you, I was simply just asking about why you went on TRT. If you would've just told me that I wanted to go on TRT because I wanted to I would have left it at that. No need to get so defensive.

I would like to point out that if you are going to support your argument with second-hand accounts of other users then please do so without exaggeration. No one on here suggests waiting until you are 35 to cycle and you definitely do not have to require TRT to cycle. If you can point out where a member has said that then I will tell you that they are dead wrong.

Now if you are done playing defense here then you can just go to google, type in PCT calculator, find one worth a hoot, and it will tell you what you need to know. Here is the first link I found after searching it myself..

I did say I wanted to go on TRT because I want to it was like my second post. Yes no one said that or is giving a 3000 word lecture. But the way they speak about it,assumptions can be made safely on what they think. I'm not trying to play defense I'm sorry you took it that way. Its just when I ask a question and people ask "how old are you ? Nope you aren't ready" and that's all that is said and no one answers anything pertinent its annoying. I do thank you for the link,I've never heard of a pct calculator before thus I didn't google one.

Thread Information