sublang is offline Junior Member

Test enanthate vs. Test cypionate

I am currently planning my first cycle and I have a couple of questions. First, I am thinking about running Test @ 400mg/wk. Would it be better to run enanthate or cypionate ? From what I have read they seem so similar. Is there advantages/disadvantages to each? My goal is to keep 20lbs. after the cycle. Second, would Clomid be sufficient in case of gyno? Or should I get some Nolvadex ? I already have Clomid, that's why I ask. Any help is appreciated.

chevy44 is offline Member
    u need both, clomid and nolvadex ! im currently running nolva at 10mg/day this will block theestrogen receptor sites so thatu wont get gyno(or most likely wont) ! and regarding cypionate and enanthate i am sure that you're going to get the same gains w/ either, i thinki read somewhere that cypionate has one carbon more or something like that (daem knows) so maybe ask him!

G-S Guest
    CYP and ENAN are almost identicle. The average bodybuilder would never recognize the difference.

Nolvadex is a must have on hand, but doesnt need to be run during cycle, unless gyno symptoms appear.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is test.... I love cyp but you may retain more water on one ester than the other but they are pretty much the same just a different ester.

Use clomid for your post cycle therapy 3 weeks after last injection 300/100/50. Clomid is a week anti estogen drug so it would be a waste to use durring the cycle. Keep nolva or liquidex, on hand but at 400mg a wk you should be fine unless you're prone to gyno.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I retain more water from Cyp then I do enth.
    If I was straight up bulking I'd go w/ Cyp...If i'm looking for more of a lean gain I'd go w/ enth.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To be honest, I like Enan better than Cyp. I just always felt much better and pumped. But again, It just might have to do with different brands....And again, they are almost identical...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    for the casual user, the cyp and enth esters will produce similar blood levels at similar dosages.

the cypionate ester is notorious for having higher water retention than enth, however i am pretty sure it also aromatizes at a slightly higher rate, making it more dangerous if you are worried about estrogen induced gyno.

i have read that cyp is slightly more toxic to the liver, although it is not necessary to run any protectants like you would a 17-aa. shouldn't be a concern here.

if you have tried enth, see how cyp works for you because it won't be dramatically different. maybe you will hold more water and get some better strength gains, but mass gains should be comparable.

i agree with G-S here, the average BB won't be able to tell unless they are a seasoned veteran and used both compounds in several different stacks.

How would I know if I am predisposed to gyno? I have a slender build (ectomorph) in case that makes a difference. And since I would be running a moderate dose of Test for a minimal time frame (10 weeks) would I really need to be concerned about gyno? Like I said, I have Clomid for post cycle, so if gyno pops up I figured I could just take that.

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    Grab some nolva bro. Even if it's an inconvenience, you'll be happy you have it if gyno rears its ugly head.

u never really know if ur predisposed ot gyno, u just have to take a stab at it and have nolva on hand just in case!

Okay, I suppose I will pick up a bottle of Nolvadex with my gear. How much is Nolva in Mexico? Will one bottle be enough? Thanks.

D.L. Abbot is offline New Member
    what you should do is pick up some liquidex from pumpnpose........It works wonders, because im on it at .5mg/day and am running 750mg/wk Test Enanthate and 500mg/wk of EQ and Im lovin that liquidex......

D.L. Abbot is offline New Member
    but also get nolva just in a rare case that gyno does occur with running the liquidex..

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Enanthate is a straight chain ester

Cypionate is semi-cyclonic and contains one more carbon

In the body, they feel the same.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by sublang
    Okay, I suppose I will pick up a bottle of Nolvadex with my gear. How much is Nolva in Mexico? Will one bottle be enough? Thanks.
    a ballpark price would be $10 for 50 10mg tabs

i paid $12 for 100 10mg tabs.

Thread Information