Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: The Science of Stacking Steroids

dazzz2466 is offline New Member

Help me go out with a bang

Hi, I have been using 'roids' on and off for the last 30 years with good and disappointing results. I am now 53 yrs old and have a few left over to use. I am looking for help to stack them correctly and get the best results by telling me the best order, dosage, and length of cycle to take them. I have the following.

Deca Durabolin 300mg 3 x 10ml
    Test Ethanate 2500mg 1 x 10ml
    Test Cypionate 2500mg 1 x 1oml
    Sustanon 300mg 1 x 10ml
    Dianabol Gen- Shi 10mg 2 x 30 tabs

Thankyou for you knowledgeable assistance
    Dazzz2466

infidel007 is offline New Member
    Awesome advice. Great read. My first cycle was test only. Couldn't agree more.

Topofthehill is offline New Member
    Great read! Really good info!

ocman is offline Junior Member
    Excellent read, thanks for posting!

EdwardGuizar is offline New Member
    Thats really interesting and useful for many people. I can't believe some people still take anabolic steroids for getting more money today avoiding taking care of the future. To be honest I can't believe people dont' see how their skin and face expression change when they are on steroids . Isn't it scary?

Heatonx13 is offline New Member
    Great thread, def took notes

Pbicko is offline New Member
    That makes for a very good read, many thanks. You seem very up on the subject so wonder if you mind helping me out? Iv done a few stacked courses before and am starting one next week, I have Tbol trenbolone , Dianabol and oxy IH50 with clomadex and milk thistle for afterward, considering throwing some winstrol in there but not sure yet? Do you think just the clomadex on its own will do for PCT and is there anything else you would recommend running along side either the course or pct? I'm seeing a lot of AI comments popping up, would you recommend running a serm like tamoxifen or such? Thank you for any help!
    Last edited by Pbicko; 07-31-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Powerinfo5150 is offline New Member
    Ok so if I was stacking tes-c 200 and deca 200 every 3.5 day for 12 week. Would that work fine or should I have more tes-c then deca?

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow thanks for the wealth of information, this post is definitely a good post for newbies and I consider myself just that. I feel like a dumb ass because I started working out in Jan 2016 (5'9 260 lbs athletic) and got so into working out that I seen great results without any Test/19-nor/DHT. So by June ( 225 lbs ) I trimmed down really nice and wanted to take it to another level so I found a guy in the gym that could get me TEST. I paid $ 500 for TEST E 250 mg and TREN E 200 mg I took both thinking that I was taking two types of TEST ( I am a dumb ass I already know) because that is what I wanted. I just took it the way he suggested which was 250 mg TEST and 200 mg TREN twice a week, so it could last 10 weeks. Well even though the doses were low I had great results however,
    1) If did my homework I would not have paid that much for two vials
    2) If did my homework I would not have taken both TEST and TREN on my first cycle and I would have know what TREN instead of thinking it was TEST
    3) If I did my homework I Would have taken an AIs and HCGs while on cycle
    4) If I did my homework I would have taken Nolvadex and Clomid for my PCT but I did buy some DIM from vitamin shop and took this for 2 months during PCT
    5) If I did my homework I would have had a Pre, Mid and Post Cycle BW

I have been reading so many post and learning so much from you guys so I can see why it's imperative to learn as much as you can prior to juicing. With you guys help I feel like I am more educated than ever with everything. I have done some research and purchased some TEST 250 mg and DECA 300mg the same guy $65 per vial, much better that $250 per vial I know right!!! I am not juicing until March or April because I am recovering from a torn rotator cuff surgery however, I am plan on doing everything by the book this time because I could have really done some serious damage. Thanks again for this post and hopefully I have not done any damage to my body. 😳😳😳

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslapper2002 View Post
    Thanks again for this post and hopefully I have not done any damage to my body. ������
    Do some bloodwork. You might need a proper PCT.

IronMasca is offline New Member
    Nice reading... I have a question...

Lets suppose I KNOW I am a DHT type of person... Lets say I am Bald , I have lots of bodyHair, I have sex 3x per day, I am very strong BUT I cant build much mass... Should I go for DHT steroids since my DHT receptor is very sensisitive or should I go for another Type since I am very prone and sensitive to any DHT derivative ???
    Last edited by IronMasca; 03-24-2017 at 07:45 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMasca View Post
    Nice reading... I have a question...

Lets suppose I KNOW I am a DHT type of person... Lets say I am Bald , I have lots of bodyHair, I have sex 3x per day, I am very strong BUT I cant build much mass... Should I go for DHT steroids since my DHT receptor is very sensisitive or should I go for another Type since I am very prone and sensitive to any DHT derivative ???
    DHTs are great for strength and usually hardening up or leaning out - not for gaining mass or size

What compounds for mass have you tried? 19nors you can't go wrong! Nandrolone (NPP Or the decanate Ester are great but deca shuts you down harder than any other compound! Of Course Tren is great!

How many cycles have you run?? And only add one compound at a time so you know what is causing the side effects
    IronMasca likes this.

IronMasca is offline New Member
    well I tryed to answer but the spam software doesnt allow me... I tried 3 times and I dont wanna write it all again...

Dont bother Nach, thank you for your feedback... I am not very exp so I dont wanna mess with Tren yet... I am still afraid of 19nor because of hardshutdown and water retention since I am lean... But I will check NPP anyway... thx

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMasca View Post
    well I tryed to answer but the spam software doesnt allow me... I tried 3 times and I dont wanna write it all again...

Dont bother Nach, thank you for your feedback... I am not very exp so I dont wanna mess with Tren yet... I am still afraid of 19nor because of hardshutdown and water retention since I am lean... But I will check NPP anyway... thx
    If your diet is dialed in you can cut on any compound even deca and drol and boy will you fill out - it's the diet that's so important!
    GirlyGymRat and Chrisp83TRT like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If your diet is dialed in you can cut on any compound even deca and drol and boy will you fill out - it's the diet that's so important!
    I concur with Nach. Actually the leanest and most muscular I ever was, was after a 20week cycle of Deca at 400mg/week with 125mg of Test E. Deca can put on extremely nice quantities of muscle, to combat any bloat, I just kept carbs low and when competion time came, an OTC anti-diuretic I got at vitamin world.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 03-25-2017 at 08:14 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I concur with Nach. Actually the leanest and most muscular I ever was, was after a 20week cycle of Deca at 400mg/week with 125mg of Test E. Deca can put on extremely nice quantities of muscle, to combat any bloat, I just kept carbs low and when completion time came, an OTC anti-diuretic I got at vitamin world.
    Plus as long as OP maintains E2 control(AI dex will keep bloat down and use it from the beginning) prolactin shouldn't follow your high E2 or be a big issue) still have a DA on hand for mid cycle BW, but NPP & deca always kept me lean -

And with shutdown everyone is different - run clomid at 4 wks(100/75 or 50/50/50 -- nolvadex should be extended 40/40/20/20/20/20) and in my experience NPP being that it clears in 4-5days max will help with recovery and is a little more mild -

DHTs are great for strength and leaning out but again it all comes down to diet and your training!

MiningJuicer is offline New Member
    Team looking advice of what I have on hand for next cycle

100+D Bol
    20ml sustanon
    20ml deca
    20ml Tren e
    20ml tren a
    20ml masteron
    100 x 25mg anavar

Current 3 x 5000iu of HCG
    Clomidvand arimidex coming

I'm more looking for transition advice ie stopping sustanon, would it be better to start decal after starting sustanon and not together as I'll be having D Bol at start

Also on intro of tren e compared to a... know there is a bit there but my previous cycles haven't had all 3 categories as described above

Thanks

allmww213 is offline New Member
    i guess that is why everybody is like understanding a chemistry experiment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Amadu885 is offline New Member
    So I am going to ask a stupid hypothetical question. Sorry to all you experienced guys. In an imaginary world, with a solid test base underlying the whole cycle... you come across a box with anavar , masteron , primobolan and winstrol in it. Which ones would you stack together? Has anyone stacked all 4? How would you run that cycle? I know they are all dht based. Anyone do a stack of any 2, 3 or 4? And if so what were the side effects like? How would you mitigate them?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those overlap to much.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadu885 View Post
    So I am going to ask a stupid hypothetical question. Sorry to all you experienced guys. In an imaginary world, with a solid test base underlying the whole cycle... you come across a box with anavar, masteron, primobolan and winstrol in it. Which ones would you stack together? Has anyone stacked all 4? How would you run that cycle? I know they are all dht based. Anyone do a stack of any 2, 3 or 4? And if so what were the side effects like? How would you mitigate them?
    they all may be DHT derived steroids , but some of them are class 1 steroids and some of them are class 2 (so some of them work by binding to the androgen receptor and some of them work apart from the androgen receptor).

so Primobolan being a class 1 steroid will work its magic by binding to the androgen receptor , whereas Winstrol is a class 2 steroid and will do its thing apart from the androgen receptor . so they will stack well together, you'll get the benefit of both effects and there will be no receptor binding 'competition' between them.

where as Primo and Var stacked together both being class 1 steroids will work via the same basic mechanisms of action .
    you could simply just run more of one compound or the other rather then stacking them together (or you could run lower dosages and run them both and get the nutrient partitioning benefits out of the primo and the fatty acid oxidation benefits out of the VAR) ,, lots of options.

then things like the Winstrol and the Masteron , they both have a high affinity to SHBG and are thus going to make everything else your running work better and free up more Testosterone , so they can be stacked with anything really.

Cristiano1997 is offline New Member
    Anyone know about winny suspunsion???
    Is it combination of winstrol and test suspansion?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its just winny suspended in liquid form, it can be injected or swallowed.

imo, oral winny tabs are the way to go

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Good read thank you.

riks is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Does any one knows abt somatropin hgh good brand i want to built gud muscles

Boomer03 is offline New Member
    First time poster. For years I've looked on forums and received great advice, but this is my first time posting. A little about me. I'm 47 6 foot tall and I'm your typical 7 month out of year work out guy. I've done several runs ,mostly tren e , test e , deca , front loaded with dbol .
    I'm recently starting another run and wanted some feed back. Looking at a 12 week to 16 week. This is what I'm doing now
    3 weeks sustonon 400 m/w/f
    3 week tri test 400 m/w/f
    6 weeks superbol 400 m/w/f
    I was thinking going longer, but wondering what else to may end with,any suggestions or criticisms? Thanks

Boomer03 is offline New Member
    Anyone's thoughts would really help .thanks

riks is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I totally agree with yu and i bought some somatropin from studtropin.com a great place to buy steroids , do try they are good

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member
    test only seems to be the universally recommended first cycle... thanks man!

Youngreds is offline New Member
    Could u give me some names of 19 nor roids and dht roids please

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Great Post,

Thanks for the info.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Wow, great info here.

Jimmyt50 is offline New Member
    This is really helpful stuff
    Last edited by Jimmyt50; 07-17-2018 at 04:40 AM.

Jarhead767 is offline New Member
    Great post very wise advice.

Jarhead767 is offline New Member
    Awesome post with important information. I have only been on this forum for a day and previously thought i was knowledgeable, how little ive realised i know, honestly the best decsion ive made joining. So this keeps going to the wrong place was suppose to go to a page on stacking, help ? haha

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Awsome write up, cleared few things up for me, thank you

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoCyp25 View Post
    Awsome write up, cleared few things up for me, thank you
    You replied to a three year old thread. Jimmy was banned about 2 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information