• 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By Charlie67

Thread: Masteron E vs Masteron P

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member

Masteron E vs Masteron P

Had a quick question regarding enanthate and propionate esters with Mast.

I’ll be running Mast in an upcoming cycle and am looking into purchasing the gear. Looking at my supplier they stock both Mast P and Mast E, the propionate version being 100mg/mL and the enanthate version being 200mg/mL.

They are both close to each other in price, not half or double as I would expect as one contains twice the amount of Mast as the other. I will be running 6000mg throughout the cycle which would mean I would have to purchase 6 of the propionate vials (probably 7 to be safe), or 3 of the enanthate vials.

This seems to be a huge saving by running the enanthate version, and seems to be consistent among all steroids I look at. Is there something I’m missing? I’m happy to spend what is needed but it’s going to cost me about $300 more to get the same amount of Mast in the propionate ester form.

Does anyone have any recommendations surrounding Mast E and P? I would like the best product possible but if there is negligible difference I’ll take the enanthate and save a few hundred bucks and have less regular injections.

FYI I will be running the Mast in conjunction with low dose Test E throughout the cycle and Anavar at the end for the last 5 weeks. Just thought I’d share in case that has any impact on the Mast ester I should go with.
    Last edited by Jerry2020; 10-17-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would go with E. Not only cheaper, but less frequent injection needed. Not a real good cycle imo, what are your goals?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Had a quick question regarding enanthate and propionate esters with Mast.

I’ll be running Mast in an upcoming cycle and am looking into purchasing the gear. Looking at my supplier they stock both Mast P and Mast E, the propionate version being 100mg/mL and the enanthate version being 200mg/mL.

They are both close to each other in price, not half or double as I would expect as one contains twice the amount of Mast as the other. I will be running 6000mg throughout the cycle which would mean I would have to purchase 6 of the propionate vials (probably 7 to be safe), or 3 of the enanthate vials.

This seems to be a huge saving by running the enanthate version, and seems to be consistent among all steroids I look at. Is there something I’m missing? I’m happy to spend what is needed but it’s going to cost me about $300 more to get the same amount of Mast in the propionate ester form.

Does anyone have any recommendations surrounding Mast E and P? I would like the best product possible but if there is negligible difference I’ll take the enanthate and save a few hundred bucks and have less regular injections.

FYI I will be running the Mast in conjunction with low dose Test E throughout the cycle and Anavar at the end for the last 5 weeks. Just thought I’d share I’m case that has any impact on the Mast ester I should go with.
    Pair the test e with the mast e usually, but in your case I'd go with prop if using last 5 weeks.

Being the prop will give you stable levels after the first day or two.

The enan. Version just like test e will take a good 2 weeks to get a good high stable level.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Pair the test e with the mast e usually, but in your case I'd go with prop if using last 5 weeks.

Being the prop will give you stable levels after the first day or two.

The enan. Version just like test e will take a good 2 weeks to get a good high stable level.
    I think he meant the mast the whole cycle, and var last 5 weeks. But if not, I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I think he meant the mast the whole cycle, and var last 5 weeks. But if not, I agree with you
    Oh yes,I see that now.

Definitely e if from start to finish.

Yeah sorry Mast and Test throughout the whole cycle, with a 5 week blast of Var at the end.

This cycle was suggested by GH due to me having a little bit of difficult recovering after my first cycle, so it is to try and promote a slightly friendlier HPTA shutdown period. The link to that thread is here:
    https://forums.steroid.com/members-c...ml#post7417489

So it looks like the enanthate version will be the go if I can source some good stuff. I just want to make sure it’s legit as prop seems to be more popular and widely used for Masteron , I’ll have to do some research for the enanthate version.

And for reference I’m not really looking to bulk up on this cycle, more of a “recomp” style of cycle but I don’t want to put on a lot of weight, mostly promote muscle gain and some fat loss, hence the choice to use Mast

And for reference I’m not really looking to bulk up on this cycle, more of a “recomp” style of cycle but I don’t want to put on a lot of weight, mostly promote muscle gain and some fat loss, hence the choice to use Mast
    Well I would definitely listen to him. Didn't know about the issues you've had in the past

just off the top of my head...
    mast P contains probably 15% more mast than mast E once the ester is cleaved off... not enough to justify the pricing difference
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you all know what I'm going to say , right ?
    run both !
    actually , I would simply add one bottle of mast prop as an extra to 'front load'. your mast e. so get the mast E you need to run the cycle, but add one bottle of mast P to front load the mast e.
    basically this will get the mast kicking in a bit quicker and you'll get more out of your 10 week cycle.

weeks 1-2
    Mast P - 150mg 3x per week
    Mast E - 600mg per week

weeks 2-10
    Mast E - 600mg per week

running that one bottle of Mast P, along with the Mast E that first week or two will get things going a bit quicker.

just an idea.. if you don't want to get fancy, then just run the Mast E . I use mast P a lot myself, but usually for front loads or for burst cycles or short blasts (4 weeks or so).. a 10 week cycle the mast e just makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you all know what I'm going to say , right ?
    run both !
    actually , I would simply add one bottle of mast prop as an extra to 'front load'. your mast e. so get the mast E you need to run the cycle, but add one bottle of mast P to front load the mast e.
    basically this will get the mast kicking in a bit quicker and you'll get more out of your 10 week cycle.

weeks 1-2
    Mast P - 150mg 3x per week
    Mast E - 600mg per week

weeks 2-10
    Mast E - 600mg per week

running that one bottle of Mast P, along with the Mast E that first week or two will get things going a bit quicker.

just an idea.. if you don't want to get fancy, then just run the Mast E . I use mast P a lot myself, but usually for front loads or for burst cycles or short blasts (4 weeks or so).. a 10 week cycle the mast e just makes more sense
    Haha, I like your thinking. I did the same thing with tren this last cycle, but never dropped the ace...lol
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Haha, I like your thinking. I did the same thing with tren this last cycle, but never dropped the ace...lol
    lol, yeah you and Obs both. think he frontloaded some Tren Ace way back in April, and he's still on it !
    guitarzan likes this.

So this could really be applicable for any cycle where someone will be running an enanthate ester and has the option to frontload with prop?

Sounds like a good idea, I figure the quicker I can get the gains the more time during the cycle I will have them for and hopefully convince the body to keep at least some of it for it’s homesotasis level when things are finished.

So this could really be applicable for any cycle where someone will be running an enanthate ester and has the option to frontload with prop?

Sounds like a good idea, I figure the quicker I can get the gains the more time during the cycle I will have them for and hopefully convince the body to keep at least some of it for it’s homesotasis level when things are finished.
    yes exactly . I've advocated that idea quite a bit. currently running NPP with my Deca right now doing just that.

so yes-
    Test prop to Test e
    Mast prop to Mast e
    NPP to Deca
    Tren Ace to Tren e
    Bold Ace to EQ
    Trest A to Trest cyp
    Primo Ace to Primo depot
    etc
    Jerry2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes exactly . I've advocated that idea quite a bit. currently running NPP with my Deca right now doing just that.

so yes-
    Test prop to Test e
    Mast prop to Mast e
    NPP to Deca
    Tren Ace to Tren e
    Bold Ace to EQ
    Trest A to Trest cyp
    Primo Ace to Primo depot
    etc
    Was there ever primo acetate injects made?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Was there ever primo acetate injects made?
    Primo Acetate was the original Primo that was came out with in the 1960s. been around for a long time, but started as oral (Shering in Germany made the oil base inject version)

still available at some 'labs' today
    Masteron E vs Masteron P-primobolan-acetate-50mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-18-2018 at 09:32 AM.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always ran E just for the less frequent injections but I run longer cycles also.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I've always ran E just for the less frequent injections but I run longer cycles also.
    You cant go wrong with either, but I ran MAST E last time just to cut back on injections. The end results are very similar if not identical.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    You cant go wrong with either, but I ran MAST E last time just to cut back on injections. The end results are very similar if not identical.
    Me too. Mast E, Tren E, Test E (or Cyp)... Pin twice a week, done. Much simpler than daily or EOD injections... Hopefully just as effective at the small doses I run.
    diesel101 and Dgs59 like this.

Thread Information