leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

quads only for EOD injections ?

so my plan for my next cycle was going to be test enanthate & tren enanthate HOWEVER after a few posts, more research im going to go with tren ace & prop as ive never tried tren before. hate frequent pinning but o well.... my question is it will only be a 6 week cycle could i get away with just pinning quads EOD as its the only place i do with ease, if i get 2 spots on each quad 1 low & one abit higher and just rotate each time i do the same quad ??? its only a 2ml injection.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    so my plan for my next cycle was going to be test enanthate & tren enanthate HOWEVER after a few posts, more research im going to go with tren ace & prop as ive never tried tren before. hate frequent pinning but o well.... my question is it will only be a 6 week cycle could i get away with just pinning quads EOD as its the only place i do with ease, if i get 2 spots on each quad 1 low & one abit higher and just rotate each time i do the same quad ??? its only a 2ml injection.
    Why only a six week cycle?

Have you pinned quads before?

Some people avoid quads for a variety of reasons. It's not uncommon to hit a nerve in the quads and it causes a muscle contraction response that freaks most people out. I've been pinning quads for about 4 years but I personally wouldn't rely on quads and quads alone. I prefer glutes and delts to quads.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6
    Have you ever cycled before?

quads is the only place ive pinned with no pain what so ever, well first couple jabs found it hard to walk but after that lol. and Mp859 this will be 5th cycle

also guys do you think im making the right decision to do tren ace before enanthate ?? is going with tren e too risky for first time tren user ?

quads is the only place ive pinned with no pain what so ever, well first couple jabs found it hard to walk but after that lol. and Mp859 this will be 5th cycle
    I feel like a lot of your questions should be very easy to answer by now then my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I feel like a lot of your questions should be very easy to answer by now then my friend.
    That's why I was asking about 6 weeks. Test E for 6 weeks would be a poor cycle, even before the tren is considered.

I prefer tren E over A but that's mainly because I don't run cycles with short esters anymore.

well before i just thought id risk it but from what ive read so many cant handle tren which makes me think im going to have to start with ace also muscleink i did put id go with test prop if i was to go with tren ace. i dont like to run short esters tbh either. its a pain !

what makes you prefer tren E over a too ?

I have to pin tren ace ed. And that much pinning becomes a real pain in the ass.

what makes you prefer tren E over a too ?
    Frequency of pinning is higher with A and I get no PIP with E.

i do hear alot of people get better results with acetate compared with enanthate too. also reason for it only being a 6 week cycle is i want it short and sweet due to frequent pinning, 2 10ml bottles will last me 6 weeks saves getting 3 and also the main reason for this is to try acetate before enanthate to see how i respond. if goes well then il wait a while and go with tren -e and test which hopefully it will.

i do hear alot of people get better results with acetate compared with enanthate too. also reason for it only being a 6 week cycle is i want it short and sweet due to frequent pinning, 2 10ml bottles will last me 6 weeks saves getting 3 and also the main reason for this is to try acetate before enanthate to see how i respond. if goes well then il wait a while and go with tren-e and test which hopefully it will.
    Never can get a full 10ml out of a vial.

i plan on using 50mg eod first few days then up ot to 75mg & then 100mg eod for the last 4 weeks which will make it last, il be buying prop amps which come in 3 amps a pack (baltic) so will probally get 7 or 8 packs which will do the trick.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    even with prop 8wks is a waste IMO... 6 worse... run tren 6-8 anf prop ATLEAST 10wks IMO

and NO WAY is 2 spots enough for eod , IMO. after pinning a spot give it 2 weeks (min 1 week and thats still asking for sterile abscess IMO, iv had it before). for eod i would have to rec delts (2 spots), glutes (2), quads(2) = 6 spots IMO.
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 08-26-2014 at 12:32 PM.

from personal expirience i found weeks 1-6 with prop are the best weeks, from week 6-8 gains wernt much. yea i will probally rotate delts & quads if i do 6 weeks, the odd glute injection if needed. like i said i would love to just go ahead with test enanthate & tren enanthate for 12 weeks but not sure to risk it or not. stuck in a sticky postition as i need to make my order by the end of the week if i want to get it from my reliable source before he goes away.

Thread Information