Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Nemlack

Thread: What's best to stack with sus250?

SeanK1.25.11 is offline New Member

What's best to stack with sus250?

I've been asking around to the people in my circle, but I can't get a solid answer. Thanks for any input you might have.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Hot off the press straight from JimmyInkedUp!!!

The Science of Stacking Steroids
    Khazima and SeanK1.25.11 like this.

Marlin79 is offline New Member
    Try Anal Ease.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin79 View Post
    Try Anal Ease.
    Wtf nothing good to input? Why bother.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanK1.25.11 View Post
    I've been asking around to the people in my circle, but I can't get a solid answer. Thanks for any input you might have.
    What are your history?
    What's your goals?
    Diet determines mostly all results, keep that in mind.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    You can stack just about anything with sust. Your history and goals would determine what we would recommend to you.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Deca works well with sus ....
    It even rolls of the tongue
    Nice ... Sus and deca

So my history. I'm new to taking these supplements. I've been doing constant research on what I'm taking, the possible side effects and what results I might expect to see. My last cycle was cyph and decca. I have a couple buddy's that have been doing this for years, but haven't offered up any consistent advice. I just got the 250 and asked what my buddy what he thought would be good to stack with, and he told me to go back and research, so that's what I'm doing. My goal right now is to get more size and lean out. Sorry if I sound ignorant, but I'm trying to learn.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best stack bar non for your first cycle is Test.... along with and AI such as adex, HCG taken on cycle to keep your boys working and a better recovery and a good post cycle therapy such as clomid and nolvadex starting 2 weeks after your cycle ends.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Nemlack is offline New Member
    I'm also considering Sust 250 for my second cycle, and was wondering what would be good to stack with it? I'm currently 4 weeks into my first Test-Cyp cycle, but am not seeing any results at all. I know my diet is not up to snuff, but I'm working on that. Sust 250 is already a mix of 4 different testosterones, but since I have not gotten much results from straight Test-Cyp I'm thinking a stack of another type of AAS may be a good way to go?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The best stack bar non for your first cycle is Test.... along with and AI such as adex, HCG taken on cycle to keep your boys working and a better recovery and a good post cycle therapy such as clomid and nolvadex starting 2 weeks after your cycle ends.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    ^^^^This. Why do you need to stack anything? If this is your second or third cycle, there is no requirement that you stack anything. Too many guys think that after the first or second cycle they need to go crazy with doses and quantities of gear. The vets will tell you it's not necessary and certainly not only after one or two cycles. Keep it simple. If you are eating the way you are supposed to to build LBM (i.e. the right macro portions and your intake > TDEE) testosterone alone will produce great gains. Adding more compounds increases risks and side effects and if you can continue to make great gains with a single ester, hold off on stacking compounds until the gains from a single ester drop off. More ISN'T better with steroids no matter what someone else tells you or you believe. Grow into your cycles responsibly and safely.
    jdc91gt likes this.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Agree with MI^^^. Designing a stack involves setting your goal first. And remember, lift, eat and rest is the best key to growth.

Nemlack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ^^^^This. Why do you need to stack anything? If this is your second or third cycle, there is no requirement that you stack anything. Too many guys think that after the first or second cycle they need to go crazy with doses and quantities of gear. The vets will tell you it's not necessary and certainly not only after one or two cycles. Keep it simple. If you are eating the way you are supposed to to build LBM (i.e. the right macro portions and your intake > TDEE) testosterone alone will produce great gains. Adding more compounds increases risks and side effects and if you can continue to make great gains with a single ester, hold off on stacking compounds until the gains from a single ester drop off. More ISN'T better with steroids no matter what someone else tells you or you believe. Grow into your cycles responsibly and safely.
    Ok this sounds good to me. Instead of worrying about stacking on my second cycle, I'll worry about getting my eating improved.
    SeanK1.25.11 likes this.

I agree, I'm gonna stick with what I have now, not worry about stacking, and do the pct when it's time. This forum has been a huge help. Thanks to all who chimed in.

Thread Information