Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wintermaul
  • 1 Post By Deal Me In

Thread: Primo + Anavar or Equip + Primo + Anavar

ronoznofing is offline New Member

Question Primo + Anavar or Equip + Primo + Anavar

Hi Members,

I'm considering a cutting cycle and it seems pretty clear that my skills aren't with searching this forum. The couple threads I landed on are cat fights.

I'm 36, 190 cm tall, 87 kg. Pretty standard I have a 10 mm abdominal pinch. I can get that down to 5-6 mm in 4-6 weeks when I hit keto and I dont pay a ton of attention to the scale (full disclosure). While lean, I don't look totally etched in like I'd like to. I get a great 6 pack and that's about it.

I've run sustenon + dbol stacks 4 times in the last 10 years. Very successful. Every lifting related injury goes away and I put on 8-10 kilos. Maintain that with diet for up to a year... more often less.

I'd love to get any input on this cutting cycle. I really have little interest in additional size but wouldn't turn it down. This is based solely off of reading drug profiles. I have no personal experience with these to draw from.

1. Would you mix these: primo + anavar or Equipoise , primo, anavar
    2. Would you throw something else into that mix?
    3. How would you line them up in a stack?

Humbly willing to hear any input or questions on this.

Thanks,
    noznofing

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Im just gonna give you some tips regarding this in general.
    It really doesnt matter much which compounds you use during a cut. But, the ones you listed have been popular for cutting simply because they wont add much water or aromatize much.
    First of all, always include some testosterone in any cycle you are thinking of running. Second, try to add 1 new compound each cycle. Not just start a whole new stack you never tried before.
    You can cut with a simply sust cycle like you have used before. Or you could use a simply test + anavar cycle to get more strenght and maybe harden up some.
    Primo and EQ need to be run with very high doses at least 600-800mg a week so i would save that buck and try something else.
    Remember, its the diet that determines the result. If youre cutting go below TDEE, if your looking for gaining go over TDEE. I assume you have your nutrition in check and know your TDEE.
    ronoznofing likes this.

I wouldn't run EQ on a cut cycle it retains too much water. You have to take a lot of Primo to see results and it's expensive. I've used Mast in the past for cutting. I've also used Tren for cutting. I don't really do orals because I don't think the $$:results ratio is very good. Test is always the basis of all my cycles. Eat clean and do cardio and you'll cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    First of all, always include some testosterone in any cycle you are thinking of running. Second, try to add 1 new compound each cycle. Not just start a whole new stack you never tried before.
    Thanks, appreciate that. May I ask why you say always include test? Also do you specifically mean test prop, cyp or enth? Or are you generalizing any anabolic androgens?

Amen to food and cardio. Yeah I do ok on a cut. Hoping to take that cut to the next level. Thanks for the input. I feel the same way about orals like dbol and anadrol . Too much pump, not enough actual gain. It's like a PWO. All hat. No cattle.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    The ester doesn't matter. You MUST include test because these hormones will shut down you normal test production. It must be replaced with exogenous test if you wish to still function as a man. Everything you need to know to get started is included here.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Read, read, read, then ask questions.
    ronoznofing likes this.

What's funny is I have an old copy of Phillips Anabolic guide. Read cover to cover. Toootally doesn't cover the need for exho test with these other compounds. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

This was good advice. Read and learned a ton. Thank you.

Thread Information