Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By lucabratzi

Thread: should i continue with the cycle?

ElGringo is offline Junior Member

should i continue with the cycle?

ok guys i'm gonna try to keep it as simple as possible.
    was doing a 2x 250mg/week test e. first 5 weeks everything was going awesome. gained 1kg/week for a total of 5kg by the end of week 5 which marked the end of my first vial. opened a new vial on week 6 and kept going. pinned both times during week 6 but my workouts were going downhill. no more crazy pumps but i was still getting morning woods and high libido so i thought it probably had to do with nutrition (obviously the enan was still active). pinned once on week 7 and by thursday i was down 1kg. got super sick thursday night with a cold and flu. felt like shit from thursday to sunday, ate like 1000cals each day. skipped that fridays pin because i thought it would make no sense to inject something when clearly my body had other things to deal with first. anyway, started feeling better yesterday (monday) and pinned 350ml. today (tuesday) not really feeling anything, libido is at an all time low, i'm getting more pimples in my chest and back, no morning wood.

i basically had 7 250mg injections left in the vial. decided to go with 5 350mg because i thought the gear was probably underdosed, but now i'm thinking my gear is shit. been getting bad PIP, almost like virgin muscle PIP.

i'm gonna wait until the end of this week to see if anything gets better and if it doesn't i'm just gonna quit right there and start waiting for PCT. sounds logical or would i be better finishing the cycle which would take just a week and a half more?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Lesson learned, don't miss a jab and don't try to make up for it if you do. Personally, I would start PCT. Good luck.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to try to stay on schedule with injections to maintain blood levels and avoid messing around with your hormones any more than they already are.
    I understand getting sick on cycle sucks and happened to me around week 8 once and I didn't train or eat enough for 2 plus weeks so I just started pct earlier than planned and looked toward the future
    Your health is most important here so get that on track. I stated above would wait till Ester clears and start pct.
    jdc91gt likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Stop pinning wait two weeks and then begin PCT. You are too young to be cycling.

If the gears cause great discomfort just dump it. You can always get more.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Might wanna get a hormone test done. That will tell u for sure whether the gear is bunk. Then u can determine pct start time
    Lunacy likes this.

it's over now, this gear is shit. it's funny because both vials were alpha pharma, both checked authentic on their website, first one was awesome but the second one a complete waste.

5 week test enan cycle lulz...

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Vials of test e from alpha?

Wearnt they amps?? If they where vials I'd say you have been ripped. Alpha pharma don't do test e in vials... I've never seen them in vials anyway and my source only really stocks alpha gear. Testabolin?
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 08-27-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscleduke View Post
    Vials of test e from alpha?

Wearnt they amps?? If they where vials I'd say you have been ripped. Alpha pharma don't do test e in vials... I've never seen them in vials anyway and my source only really stocks alpha gear. Testabolin?
    no bro they were vials. yes testobolin. i think they started producing vials not too long ago. if you check their website many products are now listed in amps and in vials.

i don't really get it. both vials were from the same batch # and both checked authentic on their site... but one was fake as ****

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGringo View Post
    no bro they were vials. yes testobolin. i think they started producing vials not too long ago. if you check their website many products are now listed in amps and in vials.

i don't really get it. both vials were from the same batch # and both checked authentic on their site... but one was fake as ****

That is weird man, I've never heard if their gear being bunk did the oil itself look normal? Only sometimes their slightly under dosed. Is it definetly the gear not an illness/Estrogen problem? I'm currently using the same gear (In amps) have had 0 problems so far.

Keep us up to date!

Thread Information