Dano1 is offline New Member

Deca for over 40's?

Hi everyone

Ive been reading different posts on this site for a while and learned a lot but one thing Im trying to do is to know a little more about Deca . The main reason being the good effect on the joints which Im feeling more lately. Im 45 5'8" about 180 with 12% bf. I gained well from second cycle.
    First was a low 250 test cyp weekly with post of Nov. Second was 500 weekly same post. This time I wanted to change things up with test at 500 deca at 300 and dbol 20 ed for first 4 weeks. I would rather use equipoise from what Ive read but for my joint issues deca seams a better choice. From what I understand its best not to use both deca and equip in the same cycle. Will the effects of the deca last or if I want to have the joints feel better will I need to keep running deca? Throughout the year I will be using peptides IGF1 and GHRP2 for their health benefits including better sleep.

I would appreciate any solid feedback...Its not easy getting older but Im guna slow it down a bit!

Thanks all!!!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some hgh that will keep you young. But IMHO deca (beside being harder to recover from) benifits are awesome and joint relief there is no comparison.
    I use about same amount you mentioned never really bother with Eq just used few times a cutting/thinning my t400.
    You should run deca for 12 weeks test 14 weeks, use hcg and ai with a solid pct you will be fine.

Thanks. BTW I love the Andre pic! Saw a special about him years ago...he was an amazing and kind man for being as big and strong as he was!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Amazing how much alcohol he could put down, I would of love to have met him.
    But enjoy deca you will love how you will feel physically I can't wait till next run I am 37 yrs old and feel 20 years younger on it (don't look it though).
    Have you research hgh yet?

Yea the show interviewed a lot of people in his home town and most all loved him. The story everyone know was when a few non-locals teased him so much that he did get angry. When they ran to their car he walk out so fast and then flipped the car with them in it.

Researching hgh and also peptides because of the big price difference

Run Deca at low dose if you want joint relief. High Deca dosage does the opposite. I've run both low dose Deca and EQ with Test for my joints and they work pretty great. The relief lasts for about 6 to 9 months after the cycle is over. By that time, I'm ready for another cycle.

Thread Information