Drkh2o is offline New Member

I need advice on my second cycle !

I'm looking to do my second cycle ! I'm 27 ,182 lbs , 5'6 , about 9% bf . My first cycle was tren ace and test prop . I did 3 shots a week adding up to 300mg of tren ace , and 300mg of test prop a week for 9 weeks . The cycle worked great. I thought about doing the same cycle but I should explore my options . I still have amirdex , clomid , and hcg left from my first cycle . So my post and estrogen blockers are already on hand . Any advice on a cycle that would increase muscle mass and vascularity . I don't want a watery look ! I would prefer a long ester that way I don't have to pin EOD which means less scar tissue . I've been working out for 9 months , so I'm fairly new . Any advice would be great I'm all ears !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well since you started with tren and it should be one of the last things you add try going backwards and just doing a Test cycle of 500mg.

Ok ,and what kind of test do you suggest ?

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    First cycle should always be test. Lol apparently. Dont bother asking for help on here dude ive tired and got no where. U need to either be a beginner thats going to listen and take just test or someone whos done 4cycles.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesnt matter. Test E and C are virtually identical and P you need to inject more frequently due to the lower Mg per cc and shorter 1/2 life.

Yeah , that first cycle is already said and done . So some solid advice on a second one would be great but if no one has any real suggestions for me I'll just research some more and make a decision .

K , so go with test e or test c . It's a longer Ester I take it , what's the half life ? I know test p is 3 days .

By the looks and sound of it the first cycle you have done went well and u took tren which is more potent the just test e im guessing good work man

12-14 days

Thanks man , I put in solid effort hitting the gym 6 times a week 2 hours a day . With a solid diet , completely transformed my body . Now I'm looking to take it over the top . My avatar is a pic I took 2 days ago , so I have a solid base to work with . Can't wait to start my second cycle , feels like Xmas.

How much hcg were u using a week on your first cycle?

I actually didn't end up using the hcg . I just posted with clomid . That's why I got the hcg left over .

Wow really lol well apparently you should use it with every cycle you do. Did you have any sides?

Yeah , I got quite a bit of backne . Took 2 months for it to stop . That's all I got for sides though . I'll use the hcg on my next cycle .

Thats alright not so bad maybe solarium or sun tan will help a little with acne. Yeah well do some research and read other peoples forums until u find something you like. I dont know too much still learning so I cant help you that much but good luck man

Thanks man , good luck to you too !

Thread Information