Thread: Gyno removal

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member

Gyno removal

I am going to the doctor today goddamnit. I took an 8 week cycle of d-bol 20mg a day and didnt get nolvadex like an idiot so Im probably going to have it fucking removed. I got my Nolvadex 3 weeks late after my cycle and Started it at 40mg a day for the first 10 days and I also started the clomid 5 days after the nolvadex to stop any further bs. It didnt seem to do anything... I still have a few 20mg nolva pills left and I'm still on clomid. It feels like there are some fingernail sized balls under it and they stick out like a half inch. If I have to get fucking surgeory I'll have them remove the gland too, will that make it so I wont get gyno anymore?

Also, that was my first cycle and I liked the results. It's been close to 8 weeks since I stopped my last cycle. I want to do a test only cycle with Nolvadex throughout and Clomid at the end... how long should I wait till I do that?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    8 week cycle of d-bol....I would have your liver value's checked while your at the Dr..
    As far as your ? I don't know that answer but next time do yourself a favor and make sure u have nolva b-4 u start.
    Time on = Time off.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I went in today and my doc took blood work, I believe my liver is fine... dont your liver values go back to normal when your off? He said the gyno wasnt that bad and that it will shrink over time but if it continues to bother me or get worse he'll take out the glands, so that will fix that problem. I dont care for it that much if it does shrink a little, I will just have to be totally prepared for the worse on my next test cycle. I need to find some liquidex because I'm not taking any chances next time.

Thread Information