Thread: Test Injections

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member

Test Injections

Just did my 6th pin ...
    Question just outta of curiosity

My first 3 pins didn't hurt at all while doing actually injection but few days later hurt like a mother ... Nothing to Major just pain

These last three injection hurt like hell while actually pinning but no pain at all afterwards ...

Does this mean I'm finally doing it right, hitting the muscle deep ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are a lot of factors: needle length, gauge, injection speed, how steady you inject, how many injection sites are you rotating. Try to give a little more detail. Most of the time you may feel a slight discomfort afterwards but that's it. Pip is something else that's common and usually means that your body is having a reaction to something in the compound.

I'm on my 6th as of last night ...
    23 1 1/2 inch
    Rotating just glutes as of now
    Pain is nothing to get to crazy over
    Just odd that first 4 didn't hurt at all until 2 to 3 days later and these last 2 hurt while injectioning but nothing afterwards ... Was just curious on reasoning possibilities .. Kinda feel like I wasn't actually going deep enough before ... On the these last 2 I went all the way in ... I have a RN doing my injections every time as we'll ... These last 2 I told her go all the way in. The pain kinda sux but I've learned to actually kinda like it, it's like my reminder that I'm on it and gets me physced up. I know it's to early to be working bit the placebo effect makes me train harder.

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    If you have an RN doing this, she has done thousands of these likely and knows what she's doing, so can't think of issue there. You said last night, is this being done at nighttime? What are you doing afterwards, sitting, going to bed? A quick massage or workout will help dissipate the oils into your muscle. Is it cold? Product should be room temp or better, body temp. If cold, it will sit like a ball and crowd nerves as muscle swells.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I have not had problems yet, I am also rotating glutes every 3.5 days.

I usually pin right after a shower, I warm my oil under a hot faucet for 30-45 seconds and I take my time - about 60 seconds per mL.

If you inject too fast it comes out like a little jet stream and causes trauma to the muscle.

I do at 5:30 pm when she gets off 2 days a week ... Then take hot bath play with my son and stuff ... I keep it out on counter ... So room temp for sure ... It's fine and all was really more curious why it stings going in and and didn't in the first 4 ... The first 4 was prolly just normal virgin muscle pain the days after shot ... Now no pain at all days later just as needle is going in ... I will be rotating to quads next week so I have 4 sites available

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Sometimes you will get some pip and sometimes you don't. It's just part of the game

Thread Information