Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By lucabratzi
  • 2 Post By Mp859
  • 2 Post By ironbeck
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: i have a question about my gp winny oil base and should i stop taking NEED HELP

bigj123 is offline New Member

i have a question about my gp winny oil base and should i stop taking NEED HELP

so i just added gp winny oil base to my cycle and everything has gone so wrong first the oil is so thick it takes about 2-3 days to leave injection site the first shot i could't move my shoulder for a 3 days and its been 6 days still have a lump 2nd shot ended up catching a infection 3rd shot was yesterday my right shoulder is super sore huge lump....everything was going great before i started winny... on 4th week of cycle...this is also the first time i get lab grade gear

2 weeks on /// 2 weeks
    gp clen / gp t3
    gp test prop eod 1-12
    gp winny oil base eod 4-10 if i can bare the pain
    Last edited by bigj123; 08-28-2014 at 11:16 PM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    If you got a legit infection (not something u think is an infection) then stop running it. Is it really worth destroying ur body and potentially needing surgery?

Do you mean Geneza pharm? Cause they are not lab grade
    bigj123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi View Post
    If you got a legit infection (not something u think is an infection) then stop running it. Is it really worth destroying ur body and potentially needing surgery?

Do you mean Geneza pharm? Cause they are not lab grade
    the reason i said lab grade is because all my other cycles have been from ppl on the street.... yes i got a legit infection but i blame myself for the infection not the winny my **** up
    Last edited by bigj123; 08-28-2014 at 08:58 PM.

anyone?

bump

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless you dropped your syringe in a toilet full of sht and continued to inject it, it is hard to get an infection otherwise unless the gear is contaminated.
    gold43 and bigj123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Unless you dropped your syringe in a toilet full of sht and continued to inject it, it is hard to get an infection otherwise unless the gear is contaminated.
    i forgot to clean the top of the vial before injecting....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	801.8 KB 
ID:	152717 look how thick it is

Cody95 is offline Member
    You can always add some Benzyl alcohol to the vial, 1ml or so to kill any bacteria that might be inside. Also heat up the vial before injecting and massage the injection site before and after, and use your shoulder a'lot right after injecting.
    Last edited by Cody95; 08-29-2014 at 01:41 AM.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Im gonna tell you you right now bro ITS GARBAGE, dont put that shit in you, its not worth it! You should not be having such issues.....because its crap winni garbage...shit can that shit before you end up in the hospital..........Its just not worth it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    You can always add some Benzyl alcohol to the vial, 1ml or so to kill any bacteria that might be inside. Also heat up the vial before injecting and massage the injection site before and after, and use your shoulder a'lot right after injecting.
    Cody, with all due respect, if this guy has no experience with brewing, or isn't a veteran user he should be doing anything of the sort, he might cause more damage than good.
    lucabratzi and Cody95 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Im gonna tell you you right now bro ITS GARBAGE, dont put that shit in you, its not worth it! You should not be having such issues.....because its crap winni garbage...shit can that shit before you end up in the hospital..........Its just not worth it.
    Ty for ur kind words ok update so my shoulder is turning red for sure i know its this winny gonna stop injecting winny and just keep gonna do the test prop for now

I call this the winny from hell great now i may have 2 infections i feel like smashing the vials

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You aren't the first guy to go through this. Yes, it def sucks and it will clear up after you discontinue using it. This is the risk we all run when using UGL gear and it sucks when it happens but your health comes first.
    bigj123 likes this.

update test prop no pip feel great went to gym killed it waiting on a reply from my source.... i know its the winny now for sure 2 infections out of 3 shots i just find it weird how come i did not catch a infection on the first shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    You aren't the first guy to go through this. Yes, it def sucks and it will clear up after you discontinue using it. This is the risk we all run when using UGL gear and it sucks when it happens but your health comes first.
    thanks dude

michael30 is offline Member
    First off yes you should drop the winny. But i have a question. Are you sure you had/have an infection? Are you sure it wasnt just real bad pip? Ive gotten horrible pip from winny. And swelling around inject site. Did your dr say you had an infection and prescribe antibiotics? Cuz if he didnt and the infection went away in afew days. That wasnt an infection,

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    First off yes you should drop the winny. But i have a question. Are you sure you had/have an infection? Are you sure it wasnt just real bad pip? Ive gotten horrible pip from winny. And swelling around inject site. Did your dr say you had an infection and prescribe antibiotics? Cuz if he didnt and the infection went away in afew days. That wasnt an infection,
    yes i decide to go to the hospital after i spent 2 days throwing up damn stomach virus or maybe the infection.... once i was at the hospital i showed them my injection site she told me i had a infection she prescribe me antibiotics and gave me antibiotics from a iv and water since i had been throwing up and morphine for the pain.... i was lucky i went 2 days after i pinned thank god i did not wait a week like most ppl say to do...the good news i got was all my blood work came back good and that i was healthy... doctor prescribe me smz/tmp reg strength, ibuprofen 600mg and ondansetron for throwing up
    Last edited by bigj123; 08-29-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj123 View Post
    yes i decide to go to the hospital after i spent 2 days throwing up damn stomach virus or maybe the infection.... once i was at the hospital i showed them my injection site she told me i had a infection she prescribe me antibiotics and gave me antibiotics from a iv and water since i had been throwing up and morphine for the pain.... i was lucky i went 2 days after i pinned thank god i did not wait a week like most ppl say to do...the good news i got was all my blood work came back good and that i was healthy... doctor prescribe me smz/tmp reg strength, ibuprofen 600mg and ondansetron for throwing up
    also i had to come clean with the doctor and tell her at first i said it was a b12 shot and she looked at me and told me i cant help u if u dont tell me the truth...once i told her u guys will never believe what she told me..u know that shrink ur balls right and looked at my wife..she was awesome she kept everything on paper as a b12 shot
    Last edited by bigj123; 08-29-2014 at 02:50 PM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    also i had to come clean with the doctor and tell her at first i said it was a b12 shot and she looked at me and told me i cant help u if u dont tell me the truth...once i told her u guys will never believe what she told me..u know that shrink ur balls right and looked at my wife..she was awesome she kept everything on paper as a b12 shot
    I believe it! I once got a hand job from an Asian lady at a massage parlor in the mall.

Blog Entries
    She sounds like a keeper lol.

michael30 is offline Member

Well im glad you went and got it taken care of! Thank god ive never had to deal with an infection!

Thread Information