yoda is offline New Member

Thailand or the Phillipines??

Has anyone checked out the scene in the Phillipines? Or Cambodia/Vietnam? I've heard that AS are available in the the Phillys but have no idea as to the costs or access to gyms.

I'm just trying to set up an ideal vacation where there are minimal tourists around me, beautiful beaches, and good food. (Along with a gym and some gear...)

Everyone mentions Bangkok/Pattaya, but aren't there better places to hang out? Neither Bkk or Pattaya are that appealing for a 2 month stay... Someone needs to make a list / map of hardcore gyms in Thailand (or for south east asia!) so that if you wanted to do a steroid vacation it could actually seem like a vacation instead of staying in the same place too long.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Go to thailand, lots of different gear and much cheaper. I had my cousin try to get stuff in the P.I., but there wasn't much in the pharms, and it was very expensive, more than my domestic source.

yoda is offline New Member
    Thailand was the original plan but I've heard Pattaya is a place that can get on the nerves. Too touristy and polluted. The beach there looks pretty crappy and most people go there for the hos so it would be great to hear about other places like Ko Samut etc. (The type of place I would actually want to stay a month or more in...)

tobig2care is offline New Member
    Hey bro! Thailand is the best place to go to, trust me! I`ve been around in those countrys and nothing beats Thailand in speak of gear!

dako is offline New Member
    bro, im from the philipinnes there are a number of beatiful beaches here, ive never been to thailand or vietnam. AS here are hard to get specially in the pharma. but they cost 20% cheaper.most AS they use here are from vets. only those in competion i know who use susta,deca etc...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Vietnam is a lot like the Thailand scene... just a lot more repressed. A lot less money there. Villagers in the outskirts make about 200 USD per year. It's a good place to go pick up some custom made marbel (cuz your $$ will go far and they have two huge marbel towers that they carve from) - but I doubt they have much in AAS. Personally - I would much rather go back to Thailand than Vietnam for vacation... Vietnam is too frickin' weird and kinda dirty... IMO.

Thailand (Bangkok more than Pattaya) is a more modern scene. And deffinity a better place for a juice holiday. If you are going for two months - I think you would have much better stay in Bangkok than Pattaya - you could do the Pattaya thing for a weekend or something. Bangkok has nice hotels, gyms, shopping areas, food... girls, girls, girls...

Thread Information