Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: how would you run this stack?

anthg89 is offline Associate Member

how would you run this stack?

Pro labs test stack 500

Each ML Contains: 125mg Trembolone Enanthate , 125mg Drostanolone Enanthate, 125mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 125mg Testosterone Decanoate

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Is this ur first time running tren ?

Yes it is

I won't go with tren E because u don't know how ur body is going to react. Say that the sides are to much to handle and u want to get off. Well it will take a couple of weeks to get out of ur system. If u run tren A it can be out of ur system within a couple of days.
    Last edited by tice1212; 08-29-2014 at 06:16 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your cycle experience?

Ive done sus250 and superdrol had no sides at all

Quote Originally Posted by anthg89
    Ive done sus250 and superdrol had no sides at all
    The Tren e is the concern cause if sides come up which happens for a lot of people you will be stuck with them

What u mean stuck with them? Like for good lol

What u mean stuck with them? Like for good lol
    No because its a long ester you will have those sides for 7-10 days at least once you discontinue the compound. Tren a is best for the first go with Tren as you can get the compound out of your system in a couple days

Hmm alright so how would recommend to take this stack 1ml a week? For 12 weeks keep it simple and low dose

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Besides the above mentioned.....

1ml twice a week. 12 weeks.
    Ancillaries and PCT.
    Last edited by gold43; 08-29-2014 at 07:00 AM.

1ml 2x a week for 12weeks.

Do you need to run it for 12weeks?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many times have you posted the sane thing?

Mp859 everyone has different opinions so no need to post if u got no opinions

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run it for 12, that seems to be the sweet spot for most. 10 is just a tad too short for a long Esther.

As Buster stated^^^

12 is a good spot. I personally like longer cycles. 14-16 weeks.

Thanks gus

Wouldn't 1ml a week be enough then maybe at 6 week go 1.5ml I dont wanna go to heavy cause ive never had tren before

Pick a dose and stick with it. The goal is to keep your blood levels as stable as possible. Which will help minimize sides.
    .5ml twice a week would be a light cycle.
    If your worried, run that light cycle and see how you do. Then your next cycle you can run the 1ml twice a week.

What do you have for ancillaries and pct?
    Last edited by gold43; 08-29-2014 at 09:57 AM.

I have arimidex hcg nolva clomid

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Oh for fvcks sake, we are back here again are we?

Tell us this - when did you run your sus and super drol cycle when only a few days ago you had never cycled?
    gold43 and RangerDanger830 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I ran sus 2 years ago but not fully I wasnt dedicated and superdrol was start of the year I dont count the sus as a cycle and the superdrol also.

Listen im going to run my cycle so no point telling me not to so why cant u just help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    I ran sus 2 years ago but not fully I wasnt dedicated and superdrol was start of the year I dont count the sus as a cycle and the superdrol also.

Listen im going to run my cycle so no point telling me not to so why cant u just help me out?
    So how come after several previous threads you've only now mentioned this sus cycle?

I'd say you can't take a hint but almost everybody that has replied to your threads has been quite blatant in damning you for your choice. Sometimes I wonder why some people come asking for advice on this board.

Go run your cycle but stop lying on this board to get the answer you want. Personally I think you're an idiot running this blend as a first cycle (or even a 4th) and, as such, I'm certainly not going to be a party to you potentially fvcking yourself over so my help to you would be the same - don't run your cycle and learn how to eat to gain.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^^I believe my answer should have helped you?

Also,
    AI from day 1
    Hcg from day 1

Proper PCT

Or listen to BIB. He's telling you good stuff!!
    I didn't catch your other posts.....

I dont get why your so against this blend lol is it cause its too strong for a first cycle or is it because u dont think im ready for it?

I dont get why your so against this blend lol is it cause its too strong for a first cycle or is it because u dont think im ready for it?
    This is ur first cycle!!! Oh ur f*cked good luck.. Plus ur 21.. Well PM and i will give u my cell# so u can give it to ur girlfriend so when she needs to f*ck because u can't get ur d*ck hard, she can call me.. Ill help her out ;-)

Both. You have no idea how to control potential sides from any of these compounds so what do you do/use should any side arise? You don't know what compound is causing it so you don't know how to treat it. If it becomes unbearable you can't just drop one compound you have to drop it all. It's the advice given in every thread, test only.
    gold43 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hmm alright so how would recommend to take this stack 1ml a week? For 12 weeks keep it simple and low dose
    I recommend not using it at all. You lack the experience to manage the possible sides.
    Cuz likes this.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    We don't get why you're so hell bent on doing this cycle. It's a train wreck.

Also, if you've already decided that you're going to do it no matter what, why do you keep asking.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op ive cycled many times but have never cycled 4 injectables at once. But yet you are gonna try it your first cycle??? Slow down. Think about this for a minute. Theres no need to take that many compounds unless your competing at a high level. Throw that stuff on a shelf and look into test and a oral of some kind. If your really 21 then focus on training, diet and doing your research then 4 years doen the road give a test cycle or test-oral cycle a shot. But from the level of questions your asking i think you have some research to do

What? Lol im not 21 guys im nearly 26 come on I wish I was 21 again
    I dont know where you all got 21 from -.-

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age does not really matter at this point, you aren't studied enough to use it safely anyway. Blends are not the best way to cycle if you ask me. Since you aren't going to listen to BIB, or any others, just go ahead and do the cycle and make sure to log it. Update the log regularly so others will learn from your mistakes.

Looking at your avatar I can clearly see that just increasing your calorie intake the right way would give you quite a bit of mass.

I prefer to keep my advice public Anth, it keeps me honest and double-checked. So here you go...

Back in Black laid it out plainly for you. Even though some of these guys might not be the most friendly bunch, they are giving you good advice. You need to be honest and consistent with your story or they will focus less on helping you and more on telling you what you need to hear.

Every AAS has different properties, and usually different side effects, or at least different chances for side effects. If you take a blend, and after many years of cycling I still won't touch them, and you get a side effect like high estrogen, high prolactin, acne, ED, or any of the commonly mention side effects then you will have no idea which compound gave it to you since you are new to all of them.

If you start with a plain test cycle and you do that a few times and figure out how much AI you need and what dose works best for you, and what side effects you get, then you will know what is normal for that compound and what isn't.

Then after a couple of cycles you throw in a second compound. You try that for a couple of cycles and as long as things go smoothly you can continue to add compounds every couple of cycles.

This way, if you do get a side effect you are more apt to know which one gave it to you and you know how your body reacts with them individually. We cannot give you a generic AI dose, and for some people, like me, even regular PCT doses might not work for get your HPTA restarted. These are things you have to figure out on your own through patience, bloodwork, and a little trial and error.

If you take this blend you could be okay, or you could have problems. If you have problems then you are going to be up the creek without a paddle, the paddle being knowledge and experience. I will say that the chances are much higher for issues when taking a blend, whether you know what you're doing or not. I just find they overcomplicate things and when it comes to your hormones I would prefer to keep it as simple as I possibly can in the beginning.

I feel as though someone who is ready for Tren will not be on here asking anything but very advanced questions.
    gold43 likes this.

I understand where your coming from now. One more question is 125mg of tren a lot? Cause I was reading on another forum that people take a low dosage between 100mg to 200mg so they get minimal side effects? Is that true

trenhardasfuk is offline New Member
    Well
    Last edited by trenhardasfuk; 08-29-2014 at 09:10 PM.

trenhardasfuk is offline New Member
    My first cycle was tren e test mast 16 weeks and the only thing that sucked was when I pct week 3 dick wasn't as hard as I'd like but it was mostly in my head..hgc week 8 through 18 clomid week 19 through 23 I always and forever will take cabaser to..everybody is different but I will never do anything but tren now..I was on 400mg a week

400mg wow see thats what I dont get everyone takes a big dose of tren and my blend only has 125mg which isnt much and people have done this blend for a first cycle and had no problems just a little backne which isnt bad. But then again everyone is different

Wow!! Ranger laid it ALL out for you better than anyone so far!! You really need to take heed and understand that none of us want to see you messed up. Everybody is giving you solid experience advice! With proper diet and hard training Test only cycle will amaze you with the results. That's all you need for a first cycle! Yes you might be ok running that blend. But you need to take baby steps. You can't just dive right into the deep end if your not sure you can swim. Most of what you read on the internet about AAS is either outdated or bro science. You don't want to learn the hard way! Be smart. Be cautious. And most of all, educate yourself and learn as much as possible before experimenting with you body. There is no cookie cutter recipe for AAS cycles. Everyone is different and you have to learn what works for you through trial and error. Nobody here will give you bad advice or steer you in the wrong direction!

Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    Wow!! Ranger laid it ALL out for you better than anyone so far!! You really need to take heed and understand that none of us want to see you messed up. Everybody is giving you solid experience advice! With proper diet and hard training Test only cycle will amaze you with the results. That's all you need for a first cycle! Yes you might be ok running that blend. But you need to take baby steps. You can't just dive right into the deep end if your not sure you can swim. Most of what you read on the internet about AAS is either outdated or bro science. You don't want to learn the hard way! Be smart. Be cautious. And most of all, educate yourself and learn as much as possible before experimenting with you body. There is no cookie cutter recipe for AAS cycles. Everyone is different and you have to learn what works for you through trial and error. Nobody here will give you bad advice or steer you in the wrong direction!
    I give up, I am done with this guy. He isn't going to listen. As soon as I write all of that he finds an alternate way to justify it, such as the low dose. Then, low and behold, this trenhardasfuk guy gets on here and gives him the incompetent advice he desires.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    I give up, I am done with this guy. He isn't going to listen. As soon as I write all of that he finds an alternate way to justify it, such as the low dose. Then, low and behold, this trenhardasfuk guy gets on here and gives him the incompetent advice he desires.
    Well said.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-30-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhardasfuk View Post
    My first cycle was tren e test mast 16 weeks and the only thing that sucked was when I pct week 3 dick wasn't as hard as I'd like but it was mostly in my head..hgc week 8 through 18 clomid week 19 through 23 I always and forever will take cabaser to..everybody is different but I will never do anything but tren now..I was on 400mg a week

Telling a new guy to use tren ?. 3 posts?. Wow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information