Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: First cycle advice please - Test-e

xHarborx is offline New Member

First cycle advice please - Test-e

Looking to start my first cycle, thinking of this:

1-12 test-e 500mg (250mg mon morning, 250mg thurs evening)
    1-14 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 15 & 16 Aromasin 7.5mg EOD
    15-19 nolva 40/20/20/20/10
    15-19 Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5

with this amount of AAS/test do i need this much PCT? or would just the nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 ran along side the aromasin be enough? what are the benefits of having both?

Also since I haven't sourced prices yet off the guys i know, if I can't get Aromasin here in Australia or it's too expensive compared to Arimidex .
    How much Arimidex would i run during and post cycle?

just curious aswell, would it be bad to either be cutting the first 4 weeks of using gear or cut/reduce calories the last 4 weeks? then return to maitenence or slightly above post cycle
    or is it best to just lean bulk the whole time?

Thanks heaps!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats?

height: 180cm (5'10" i think)
    weight: 153lb, just finished cutting a few weeks ago.
    bodyfat: no idea, guesstimate, 10-12%
    i think closer to 10%
    been training for a few years.
    been counting macros/calories for a while too.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesn't sound like you have a base physically.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    5'10" @153, you need to learn how to eat first.

Hahah, i know how to eat, I wish i could eat more right now, i literally just gain fat so easily though. always have, well before lifting
    and have been pn training programs with a good coach too, don't do bro splits or anything.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Zyz never had a base he was that skinny it was unbelievable what he turned into with roids. I think its a load of bs about having a base

I believe u can start at any base of weight ive seen it with my own eyes. Having more weight u can obviously get bigger but most people just want a nice frame something like zyz

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Certainly do not listen to this guy ^

Dont listen to this guy^^^^

trust me on this my close mate was 67 kilos he did a cycle and his now 85 kilos he looks great

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle advice please - Test-e-forumrunner_20140830_163841.jpg  
    Last edited by anthg89; 08-30-2014 at 05:30 AM.

I have more knowledge of training and nutrition than most people i know
    and the physiques i aspire to aren't massive but they aren't natural and i definitely don't have the genetics to get to the size of the bigger supposed natural guys anyway

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Zyz never had a base he was that skinny it was unbelievable what he turned into with roids. I think its a load of bs about having a base
    He turned into a cadaver because of heavy drug abuse. 'Nuff said.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    5'10" @153, you need to learn how to eat first.
    Quote Originally Posted by xHarborx View Post
    Hahah, i know how to eat, I wish i could eat more right now, i literally just gain fat so easily though. always have, well before lifting
    and have been pn training programs with a good coach too, don't do bro splits or anything.
    Gold is right. Just because you haven't found the style of eating for you to gain muscle doesn't mean it can't be done.

What do you think will happen if you run a cycle? That you will suddenly, magically he able to build lots of muscle and then somehow maintain that muscle with the style of dieting that you follow? No, you will go back to where you were.

We have a great diet forum you should his it instead and take no advice from others who think AAS are magic too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	152728
    my current base

Haha love the haters of zyz everyone was just jelous cause of what he had. Dont be mad man and he didnt die from drug abuse if u acutally know about his story he had a heart condition. Rip zyz f** all the haters

Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Haha love the haters of zyz everyone was just jelous cause of what he had. Dont be mad man and he didnt die from drug abuse if u acutally know about his story he had a heart condition. Rip zyz f** all the haters
    This explains a lot about your attitude in your threads. If you think that the dead rent boys condition wasn't massively exacerbated by his ABUSE of all drugs then you are sadly misguided. You worship a false god mate now off you go to run tren on your first cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You just hate cause he used tren for his first cycle haha lol happy days mate

OP sorry about the hijack. Pick out the relevant bits and head over to the diet section.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry this was a Dumb comment
    Last edited by tice1212; 08-30-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Having a good base indicates that you already have diet and training figured out and are therefore more likely to not only build on cycle but also maintain off cycle. A skinny guy can cycle and get big, but if they don't have the right habits they won't hold onto it. And diet really is the biggest key. I'm 5' 9" and managed to get myself to about 170 with low T prior to starting trt. If I can bulk with total T under 200.....you can too. Eat.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Sorry to say this but bro ur base is sh*t... If i was u i wouldn't be wearing a stringer (im just telling u because that's what everyone in the gym is thinking).. If u want to be a 200lb'er then u have to eat like a 200lb'er.. like BIB said take the info u need and move over to the nutrition section.. Good lucky little bro.
    Why don't you keep your dumb attitude e and post to yourself next time. His base isn't that bad, you can tell he is in the gym.
    Cuz likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

my current base
    Not bad, thanks for the pic. I do recommend hitting the diet section to zero in your diet before you cycle. But you look to me like you are real close. Everyone wants to make sure your diet is right so you retain as much from your cycle as possible and you dont waste suppressing your natural hormones for nothing. Stick around, dont mind the assholes, they come in flocks.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Lean bulk all the way through DO NOT cut calories at the end.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Sorry to say this but bro ur base is sh*t... If i was u i wouldn't be wearing a stringer (im just telling u because that's what everyone in the gym is thinking).. If u want to be a 200lb'er then u have to eat like a 200lb'er.. like BIB said take the info u need and move over to the nutrition section.. Good lucky little bro.
    Thats very disrespectful man. His base is not shit. Sure he is small. Most of us were. He looks alot like I did when I was 20. He trains. Hes trying and asking for advice so cut him slack
    BG likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Why don't you keep your dumb attitude e and post to yourself next time. His base isn't that bad, you can tell he is in the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Thats very disrespectful man. His base is not shit. Sure he is small. Most of us were. He looks alot like I did when I was 20. He trains. Hes trying and asking for advice so cut him slack
    You guys are 100% right. Rough morning when i wrote that.. Sorry bro.
    Last edited by tice1212; 08-30-2014 at 12:05 PM.

BG
    No problem.

Baxter35 is offline Member

my current base
    I didn't notice the pic earlier. Even though you're light, id say you actually have a pretty solid base. Its obvious you lift anyway. You look really lean, so I think you can afford to gain a little fat and still look lean which means your in a good position to bulk, not worry about cutting. Obviously nobody wants to get fat, but sometimes you have to be mentally willing to accept gaining at least a little to get where you want. Btw, if you use arimidex the recommended starting dose is .25mg eod.

Thread Information