Thread: time to gain some muscles !! test/tren

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

time to gain some muscles !! test/tren

STATS
    6'
    92kg
    15%
    5th cycle

so finally got my cycle plan up together, getting the goods monday so just thought id lay out my plan, diet, & training. will keep this post updated too. first time tren user too so looking forward to se what this bad boy brings.
    test cyp 400mg every monday & thursday (200mg/ml)
    trenbolone enanthate 200mg every monday & thursday (200mg/ml)
    arimidex .5mg every other day
    cycle will last me 10 weeks

training will be 2 days on 1 day off as below
    day 1: chest & tricep
    day 2: legs & bicep
    day 3: rest
    day 4: shoulders & tricep
    day 5: back & bicep
    day 6: rest
    day 7: repeat

diet, keeping it pretty clean but not going to be calorie counting as such as this is a bulk, eating along the lined of 300g protein a day, 500g carbs and about 150-200g fats

goal for this cycle is some decent strength gains and good muscle gains. will also be having a dabble with slin this cycle but just post workouts.
    reason for hitting arms each workout is thats the part thats lagging and with this split i can get away with it, training 40minutes a session, legs normaly about 50/60. in and out no messing. wish me luck
    Last edited by leanmachine6; 08-30-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Is there a question or is this a log?

Is that really 800mg test per week and 400mg tren at 200lbs?

Why only 10 weeks? Are you running test and tren an equal length of time or running your test longer?

Do you know you need that much a'dex?

No HCG ?

Any pct plan?

Up to 2000cals a day just from fat? And around 5000cals per day at 200lbs?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah there are some inconsistencies here. Your TDEE should not be 5000 calories with your stats unless you are running three hours a day. What is your cycle history? By five cycles I would expect someone to be heavier than 202lbs. While your diet most likely isn't perfect it would seem you could improve upon it more. Unless you had an injury or some other explanation in there somewhere.

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member
    Had to throw that in there. Just making a joke is all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails time to gain some muscles !! test/tren-image-2751777352.jpg   time to gain some muscles !! test/tren-image-1394930069.jpg  

bit of a log, il run my test 1 week longer than the tren so 11 week cycle all in all, also diet wise i have to eat alot for it to hit my body, dont gain weight easy and its when im eating about 4-5000cals i start gaining. also .5mg adex eod is because i have gotten slight gyno before, not noticble just little lumps but adex at that dose controls it. pct will be 4 weeks of clomid,nolva,proviron & pt141. wont be using hcg , not something ive used before, maybe something i would concider if i was doing longer than a 10 week cycle but preveous cycles ive always been fine with nolva & clomid for PCT. also weight wise its was only now i have given up the booze i used to be quite sociable so out every week with the lads drinking, funny how quick your gains will go from a night out a week which is why i dont drink anymore and havent for the last 3 months and only now i take the gym very sereous, would like to maybe get on stage one day. granted i probally shouldnt of cycled whilst still partying but too late now & no harm done so far. but yea eat, sleep, train REPEAT is life now.

leaving cycle for another week or so now as cant get my arimidex till then. also as im bulking surely i cant be having too many cals as long as im eating clean ?

swolehead is offline Member
    you can't say no harm done that will come in the future also why is your test so much higher then you tren have you looked into higher tren then test or the same I'm 2 weeks in my first run with ace now and decided to do 250 test a week but ur guna do 800 curios as to why

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    leaving cycle for another week or so now as cant get my arimidex till then. also as im bulking surely i cant be having too many cals as long as im eating clean ?
    If you don't mind getting fat. I've gotten fat off of clean calories several times.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    If you don't mind getting fat. I've gotten fat off of clean calories several times.
    Same here, and the OP can't say anything about being a hard gainer because my picture is in the dictionary next to ectomorph. You might feel you need to eat 5,000 calories but if you do, mostly clean or not, you'll gain excess fat. Especially off cycle.

guys i know im going to be putting on a little fat, not too concerned ! i know my body now and can get away with eating A LOT ! on no training my carbs will be about 200g and 500g will be my max will really depend whats in the fridge and how im feeling. tren may supress my appetite so might struggle to even get down 3500 cals just have to see. also high test is because i tolorate test pretty good so thought why not.

swolehead is offline Member
    tren may surprise your appetite but it might do the o posited it's made me so damn hungry maby I'm the only one but look into lower test there been a high amount of people report g less side effects that way on other forums so I figured I'd give it a shot it's atleast worth looking into before you pin there's stuff said about receptors abd by the way I know nothing about this just what I've read that they attach to the same receptor and the tren bonds stronger and the rest of the test has no were to go abd aromatize causing estrogen problems wich nobody wants someone please correct me if I'm wrong with that

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6
    guys i know im going to be putting on a little fat, not too concerned ! i know my body now and can get away with eating A LOT ! on no training my carbs will be about 200g and 500g will be my max will really depend whats in the fridge and how im feeling. tren may supress my appetite so might struggle to even get down 3500 cals just have to see. also high test is because i tolorate test pretty good so thought why not.
    That is a lot of damn carbs. I become a bloated mess with high carbs.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a dick, but you sound like you don't know what your doing. 200 to 500 carb?? Which one? Are you bulking or cutting? Are you carb cycling to cut? Do you know how to manipulate your ratios for your goals? Eating A LOT doesn't mean you know how to eat. You have to set a goal, determine your macro split and eat according to your TDEE/Goal. Your NOT eating 5000 calories a day!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I struggle eating 3500 cals. I can eat 5000 cals but not nutritious foods.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I struggle eating 3500 cals. I can eat 5000 cals but not nutritious foods.
    I would die trying to eat 5,000 calories on a high protein diet with no unhealthy foods thrown in.

the reason for 200-500 carbs is that on training days i will try to consume 100g carbs pre workout and 100g postworkout, also i wil be using slin on training days so again will have roughly 50-60g carbs just in PWO shake plus my other 2-3 meals il be having ! on non training days il still eat carbs but only around 200g or so, if i want more il have more. i wont be using slin on non training so thats why my carbs will be about 2-300g lower. also i LOVE oats and its pretty dam easy to get in high carbs when oats is a big part of your diet. im just laying out a rough idea for you boys but im going to be eating BIG this cycle.
    protein sources: turkey breast, chicken breast, egg whites, beef, whey protein, fish, cottage cheese.
    carb sources: brown pasta, brown basmati rice, potato's, oats, wholegrain breads and fruit & green veggies
    fat sources: whole eggs, olive oil, humous, peanut butter & also alot of fats will come from my meats like salmon, lean beef.
    will be eating about 5 meals + a shake post workouts. this cycle is a bulk too dont forget, the odd bit of crap will be in there but not much. couple cheat meals a week at most.
    Last edited by leanmachine6; 09-04-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Let's get this straight, you are 200lbs at 15% at 6foot tall and you feel the need for 800mg test, 400mg tren as well as slin?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

correct ^ also i dont go much in the way of weight it means sweet f/a sometimes its how you look. look at flex lewis i know hes short and low b.f but hes under 200lbs and mr olympia. not comparing myself but alot of people are too stuck in how much they weigh. i know alot of big blokes that tend not to weigh themselves. i have a freind of mine, much bigger than me yet a stone lighter and not lower b.f ?

^^Look in the mirror...........then slap yourself!!

After that, head over to the nutrition forum and learn how to dial in your diet.
    Come back here after your sides kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6
    correct ^ also i dont go much in the way of weight it means sweet f/a sometimes its how you look. look at flex lewis i know hes short and low b.f but hes under 200lbs and mr olympia. not comparing myself but alot of people are too stuck in how much they weigh. i know alot of big blokes that tend not to weigh themselves. i have a freind of mine, much bigger than me yet a stone lighter and not lower b.f ?
    Wow.
    Last edited by Mp859; 09-06-2014 at 10:45 AM.

ok well this year hes 210 on stage ^ diet isnt an issue for me here. whats with the flamming lol dammm.... todays diet:

meal 1:
    1 whole egg
    4 egg whites
    30g whey protein
    100g oats
    banana

meal 2: PWO shake
    100g oats
    40g whey protein
    banana

meal 3:
    200g turkey breast
    100g brown basmati rice
    red apple
    tablespoon PB with slice wholegrain bread

meal 4:
    200g turkey breast
    2 sweet potato's
    greek yougart & honey

meal 5:
    150g topside beef
    wholewheat pasta
    150g broccoli

meal 6:
    100g oats
    tablespoon peanut butter
    300g cottage cheese

like i said diet is pretty good, maybe a bit to touch up on but i know how to diet guys and you cant say i dont .
    Last edited by leanmachine6; 09-04-2014 at 09:12 AM.

I am not trying to flame or anything, I just think that someone who is serious about using AAS should not eat "whatever is in the fridge." You cannot possibly keep your macros consistent without planning meals out in advance. I have tried the "eat on the fly" method to meet my macro requirements and it just doesn't work.

You really don't need that much gear, with your current diet you will. If your diet was as good as some of these guys think it should be then you could gain just as much with half of those numbers. I am not telling what you should do, or that you are wrong, I am just saying there are better ways of doing this. If I could be doing a steroid cycle better I would want to know.

You've already convinced yourself that you are right about your diet beyond a shadow of a doubt so the only thing I would recommend to you from this point on is to post a log on here complete with pictures and what you are eating for others to learn by.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I am not trying to flame or anything, I just think that someone who is serious about using AAS should not eat "whatever is in the fridge." You cannot possibly keep your macros consistent without planning meals out in advance. I have tried the "eat on the fly" method to meet my macro requirements and it just doesn't work.

You really don't need that much gear, with your current diet you will. If your diet was as good as some of these guys think it should be then you could gain just as much with half of those numbers. I am not telling what you should do, or that you are wrong, I am just saying there are better ways of doing this. If I could be doing a steroid cycle better I would want to know.

You've already convinced yourself that you are right about your diet beyond a shadow of a doubt so the only thing I would recommend to you from this point on is to post a log on here complete with pictures and what you are eating for others to learn by.
    x2 Thank you Ranger! You say it better than me. I'm a little blunt. Lol.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    ok well this year hes 210 on stage ^ diet isnt an issue for me here. whats with the flamming lol dammm.... todays diet:

meal 1:
    1 whole egg
    4 egg whites
    30g whey protein
    100g oats
    banana

100g oats
    40g whey protein
    banana

meal 3:
    200g turkey breast
    100g brown basmati rice
    red apple

meal 4:
    200g turkey breast
    2 sweet potato's
    greek yougart & honey

meal 5:
    150g topside beef
    wholewheat pasta
    150g broccoli

meal 6:
    100g oats
    tablespoon peanut butter
    300g cottage cheese

like i said diet is pretty good, maybe a bit to touch up on but i know how to diet guys and you cant say i dont .
    210lbs stage ready ripped for flex Lewis <8% BF is VASTLY different than your 200lbs at 15% BF.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    210lbs stage ready ripped for flex Lewis <8% BF is VASTLY different than your 200lbs at 15% BF.
    He is also 5'5" with heels on lol.

meal 1:
    1 whole egg
    4 egg whites
    30g whey protein
    100g oats
    banana

100g oats
    40g whey protein
    banana

meal 3:
    200g turkey breast
    100g brown basmati rice
    red apple

meal 4:
    200g turkey breast
    2 sweet potato's
    greek yougart & honey

meal 5:
    150g topside beef
    wholewheat pasta
    150g broccoli

meal 6:
    100g oats
    tablespoon peanut butter
    300g cottage cheese

Are you counting the weight of your food or the amount of macros? 100g of oats? Is that 100g of carbs or is that a 100g of oats? 100g of oatmeal weighed is 33g of carbs. I think you need to learn about macros and how to determine your ratio split. As well as your TDEE/Goal. Variation of 200g - 500g of carbs a day is tremendous.

also i LOVE oats and its pretty dam easy to get in high carbs when oats is a big part of your diet. im just laying out a rough idea for you boys but im going to be eating BIG this cycle.
    200 lbs at 15% BF
    170 lbs lean
    Your TDEE maintenance is 2550 calories.
    Your posted diet above.
    P x 274
    C x 286
    F x 52
    Total calories 2708
    Last edited by gold43; 09-04-2014 at 11:51 AM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ this is what you call eating big...

Excellent lean bulk recomp...
    Which I advise for you

But this is starvation mode for me and I like to.believe that im not alone.
    There is nothing big in that diet...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 09-04-2014 at 12:27 PM.

That also looks like only about 200g protein and nowhere near 5000cals.

Still, that excessive amount of test that you're taking should make up for your lack elsewhere. Enjoy it until you hit pct.

Best of luck.
    gold43 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

**** me this forum is bitchy ! like a bunch of women guys. this is my diet now, natural and trying to keep lean. on cycle i will up my cals as il be bulking.
    mackbutter likes this.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    I am not trying to flame or anything, I just think that someone who is serious about using AAS should not eat "whatever is in the fridge." You cannot possibly keep your macros consistent without planning meals out in advance. I have tried the "eat on the fly" method to meet my macro requirements and it just doesn't work. You really don't need that much gear, with your current diet you will. If your diet was as good as some of these guys think it should be then you could gain just as much with half of those numbers. I am not telling what you should do, or that you are wrong, I am just saying there are better ways of doing this. If I could be doing a steroid cycle better I would want to know. You've already convinced yourself that you are right about your diet beyond a shadow of a doubt so the only thing I would recommend to you from this point on is to post a log on here complete with pictures and what you are eating for others to learn by.
    I'm currently doing the 'eat on the fly method' as I'm in Europe traveling.. It's soo difficult ugh. Annoying. Can't wait to head home next week and get it straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    I'm currently doing the 'eat on the fly method' as I'm in Europe traveling.. It's soo difficult ugh. Annoying. Can't wait to head home next week and get it straightened out.
    I know the feeling.

**** me this forum is bitchy ! like a bunch of women guys. this is my diet now, natural and trying to keep lean. on cycle i will up my cals as il be bulking.
    By doubling your calories and you think you won't gain fat by eating an extra 2000+ cals per day above maintenance?

Best of luck, maybe one day when you post here you will hear the answers you want to hear. I hope you update your log with pics so we can maybe learn something from your cycle/diet combo.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

at what point in any post did i put i wont put on any fat ^ ? i know full well im going to gain some fat on cycle however strength is a major part to why im doing this cycle so my cals need to be high. id rather be getting in too many than not enough for sure. i will post some pictures up when i start the cycle, and every 3 weeks a new photo with results and current diet etc. but believe me i will not get fat from my diet but i will gain some fat yes but wont be much.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Have u used tren before?

never before buddy, i know ace is a general rule however i cannot face EOD injection, done them twice now and always regret it. il be carefull and if the sides become a issue il drop the tren . ive read alot of people report less sides however with tren e over ace which will hopefully be the case for me.

ytram is offline New Member

help

well im lost one blog says tren is bad this is confusing whats a good stack for 235lbs 5'9 40 year old got diet down but looking for a good way to make those gains that I have worked hard to get a always fall short HELP

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by ytram View Post
    well im lost one blog says tren is bad this is confusing whats a good stack for 235lbs 5'9 40 year old got diet down but looking for a good way to make those gains that I have worked hard to get a always fall short HELP
    Start your own thread
    Khazima likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Got bored, read the whole thread

What a joke - sounds like me 3 years ago

Srsly - 5k cals is nonsense @ your stats

Test & tren doses(specially tren being a long ester) are not for the weak of heart(I will be running this for my next bulker & I am weighing in @ 200 flat @ 10%Bf & this is still a hell of rough cycle for me) - I have ran tren enan, it's very unforgiving - wait till your piss turns brown & u just don't know why. Along with other sides that will not pass because the tren enan has built up in your system & takes over 2 weeks to purge.

I love reading nonsense when I get bored. Tear it up man, you'll b a beast in no time. Lol

Oh yeah, tren enan should be ran quite a bit longer. 10 weeks is not enough, 12-14 is my pref. . . . But, I strongly doubt you'll make it to 10 - well, that's if your gear is real.
    lovbyts likes this.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Please post up before pics and keep the photos coming. I would love to see how this disaster turns out.

The biggest problem i see here is that you seem to have a know-it-all personality. That is going to get you nowhere quick. I dont understand the reason why you started this post exactly. You seem to want to learn nothing from the guys on here, who are obviously very knowledgeable, and have an answer for everything. Problem is, all the wrong answers.

I too think the amounts, of test especially, your thinking about taking are extreme. The reason why your thinking about doing this amount is because of the horribly laid out diet. So im guessing in the past, you didnt see the results you wanted to see with the other cycles, so you are now thinking about upping the test that much higher, thinking this will fix it. Well, it wont. No amount of gear will fix this. Also, with the knowledge you are showing, is Slin really a good idea?? Biggest problem here is you are banking too much on gear. IMO, the results you will get are 85% diet. You think its the other way around, and 80% gear!

My advice is to erase everything you have planned, and start from beginning, with the help people are trying to give you. But your know-it-all personality, is preventing you from hearing them, or learning anything new. In all my years training i have met many like you, and they get nowhere. Its also very hard for you to admit you dont know much, so its extremely hard to learn anything new.

Until you agree, that you have no clue what your doing, you will continue to have to take extremely large doses of gear, to get the results some of us get with 1/10 of that amount, and a good diet.

Good luck, and let us know when you finally want to learn something new.
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-09-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information