Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: First posted cycle - TREN E TEST E - looking for good feedback.

Mexican13Dog is offline New Member

First posted cycle - TREN E TEST E - looking for good feedback.

Stats
    5'6"
    190lbs +/- 3lbs
    apx 9-10% bf
    23 y/o

Did a Test E + dbol cycle in the past with almost no sides. Mostly played with SARMs in the past with good experience. Looking to step up the game...

TREN E 400mg/wk 1-10
    Sustanon 250mg/wk 1-10
    dbol 30mg/ed 8-10
    Anastrozole .25mg/eod 3-12
    Prami .25mg/ed 1-12

PCT - Toremifene citrate
    Week 13 90mg/ed
    week 14 60mg/ed
    week 15 30mg/ed

support supps
    Multi/vitamin C
    Milk Thistle
    DAA during PCT
    Creatine

Looking for some experience. This is my first cycle that's more than just TEST/dbol/anti E

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why just torem for pct and why only 3 weeks. The Tren for 10 weeks might be rough too. For the first time running Tren. Tren a would be better as you can get out faster if sides become unbearable

Maybe do another week with 120mg/ed before the start? I've been looking into what other people have done and seen pretty short PCT's with clomid which appears to be less effective than torem. What would you suggest adding to it?

Why torem instead of nolvadex and Clomid? If Clomid doesn't agree with you I understand that but I would still run torem and nolvadex for 4 weeks
    JerseyAP likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren E is a bit of a dif compared to tren Ace

I can't run half of tren e compared to tren ace without rough sides

You want tren? I say ace is just better in every aspect, just the frequency of injection sucks
    JerseyAP likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you're a little too young to cycle but since you already opened that can of worms I figure it is too late now. I would recommend doing another Test and Dbol cycle, Tren should not be for someone looking to do their second real cycle.

You have a lot of reading to do on here based on your proposed cycle. Your AI should be run from the beginning, PCT should consist of Nolva/Clomid, and once again, hold off on Tren. If you are going to run Torem then run it in place of Nolva.

Purely because I've read a lot about people claiming they had a quicker and more noticeable recovery from torem vs clomid. I don't have everything on hand yet and don't plan on starting for about another 4 weeks, so I am still open to ideas. Is there a reason you have a preference over the torem?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican13Dog
    Purely because I've read a lot about people claiming they had a quicker and more noticeable recovery from torem vs clomid. I don't have everything on hand yet and don't plan on starting for about another 4 weeks, so I am still open to ideas. Is there a reason you have a preference over the torem?
    There is nothing wrong with torem but clomid and nolvadex are the tried and proven method for pct. I wouldn't run torem unless you can't tolerate Clomid. Also I would add hcg to your cycle as well

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Your AI should be run from the beginning, PCT should consist of Nolva/Clomid, and once again, hold off on Tren. If you are going to run Torem then run it in place of Nolva.
    Thought AI should wait a bit due to long ester?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican13Dog View Post
    I don't really have a preference, I just use Nolva because it is what I have always used and I know the doses I need for each particular cycle well. Most studies I have read put Torem and Nolva at around the same efficacy with no statistically significant variances to report.

I would still urge you to take some Clomid with it. Once again, I would wait on the Tren , I think you still have potential to gain plenty from the Test/Dbol combo. You could take the Tren but I would not subject my body to a harsh compound if I knew more mild compounds would still work.

Another reason to hold off would be to allow yourself to get more blood panels done on and around your cycle so you can guarantee you have your AI and PCT down pat for when you do try Tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican13Dog
    Thought AI should wait a bit due to long ester?
    No start you ai from the beginning of the cycle

The long ester just makes the release of the compound a little faster or slower depending on which one it is. Regardless, within a few hours you will have unusually high Test levels when compared to our natural levels. They will not be extremely high but they will be enough to start raising your estrogen.
    JerseyAP likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first go with tren was with tren e. I ran my tes at 500 and the tren at 400. I was fortunate and weathered the storm pretty well in terms of sides. I noticed you are thinking of running prami at .25 mgs a day. You will need to ramp that up to 1 mg a day within the first two weeks. I take prami before bed to deal with the nausea. I was also running adex at .25 ed as well as using hcg on cycle. For pct I ran Torem at 120/120/60/60/60 and nov at 40/40/20/20/20. I thought i had way less mode swings using this combo.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    i would wait on the tren . check out pete rubish truth about tren video on youtube if you haven't seen it.

Thread Information