Daxfit is offline New Member

Question possible gyno kicking in?

Right so I'm on my first cycle and about 7 days in.

I'm running sustanon 250 at 500mg a week and have pinned my first 2 injections.

I know this could be completely in my head as its quite soon, however my nipples do feel ever so slightly more sensitive/tender. ever so slightly.

I have been running Airimidex at 0.5mg every other day.

i am wondering if i should wait a another few weeks before upping the adex or if i should increase now. Or perhaps if it really is gyno i would A) know about it a lot more, or b) not be having it until the sust has been in my system for longer.

Any advice bros?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes wait. It actually is normal to have a little sensitivity. When you need to worry is when/if you start to develope any lumps.

The problem is no one usually checks to see what is there before they start doing a cycle so they really dont know and then once they start feeling around they find glands and think they are lumps and they become sensitive because of all the checking they are doing.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You will know if it's gyno. You won't need to check the itching and pain sensitivity is quite apparent.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You will know if it's gyno. You won't need to check the itching and pain sensitivity is quite apparent.
    Agreed - Sensitivity is one thing, but when your bitch glands begin to swell you will notice. It's no sensitivity, but full on pain.

Thread Information