Thread: Steroid stacks

fugi1 is offline Junior Member

Steroid stacks

I've just started a course on 1 Sus and Dianabol for three weeks and then when it 'kicks in' increase to 2 Sus and 1 Deca with dianabol. When i come of the Dianabol the remaining two weeks will be 2 Sus and 1 Deca. What do u think of this stack? This would be my third course in two years and i normaly gain between 1 and 1 and a half stone.
    Last edited by fugi1; 06-11-2003 at 08:12 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    to begin, how old are you?

second, your dosages are way off.

tapering up is a waste and it will just take longer for your body to maintain a constant level of test, especially with sust.

the sust needs to be at least 500mg the entire cycle and injected EOD for optimal results from both the long and short chain esters.

take deca from the beginning also as it takes several weeks to peak.

your planning shows a lack of research and you will be lucky to get anything from this especially since this is your 3rd 'cycle.'

seriously bro, where did you get the information to think what you are doing is a good stack? you don't even have a planned time frame...what is it, 8, 10, or 12 weeks?

ridiculous.

ok then, i've been on it a week and i'm planning an eight week course. What do you sujest i get for the remaing seven weeks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, yeah i agree its a kinda weird cycle. did u get it from one of those handbooks and 13 lbs? did u ever use clomid to recover ? uhm anyways here is my suggestions:

sus: 10 weeks: 500mg/ew ---- thats 2 sus
    deca : 10 weeks: 400 mg/ew
    d-bol: weeks 1 - 4: 30mg/ed

i would get some proviron and novaldex if i were u! u dont seem to well educated about steroids period ! but u started anyways. so if i were u i would drop the juice and reseach, the cycle u came up with, if its even a cycle, makes no sense, like u wanna wait till the sus kicks in to up the dosage, lmfao ! anyways good luck brother !

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hey fugi1, u should really think about filling out ur info, we need to see ur age, height, stats so that we can help make a good cycle for u !

a bit late now, i'm already on my second week and i've decided to do a three sus and dianabol stack. I'm not thinking about getting 'massive', just want to get good development on my shoulders which i'm not happy about, they look rounded when i dont flex

Thread Information