BMUS3 is offline Junior Member

Wink Steroids without a Spleen

I was wondering if it would be safe to use steroids without a spleen. I want to take something to gain lean mass fast. I've always been natty. I also am very prone to gynecomastia . My doctor has prescribed me tamoxifen for three months to reverse the issue. It has gotten a lot better and I was wondering what steroids I could take that wouldn't cause me to get gyno again. Should I be okay to take something? Since I don't have a spleen?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Food is what you need buddy. More food.

Head over to our diet forum, at 18 that's all you should be worrying about right now.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Food is what you need buddy. More food.

Head over to our diet forum, at 18 that's all you should be worrying about right now.
    For future reference though. When I'm age 21 or older. I know there is a responsible way to take steroids . I want to take them responsibly without ****ing myself up. Can you put on mass with injectable T-Bol alone? If so how much? And without a spleen would that even be okay? What other steroids won't cause water weight retention or gyno?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would take the next few years and research all of these questions yourself. I would give you the answers but the truth is there are a lot of guys on here who are asking questions for "future reference." I just can't distinguish between the liars and the honest ones. I would not want to assist in the long-term harm of someone by answering those questions.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I would take the next few years and research all of these questions yourself. I would give you the answers but the truth is there are a lot of guys on here who are asking questions for "future reference." I just can't distinguish between the liars and the honest ones. I would not want to assist in the long-term harm of someone by answering those questions.
    I'm being very serious. I don't plan on taking anything at my age and current state. I've already read up for about two months and I was just wanting opinions from people with more experience. I have gyno now without the steroids ! That's my first concern right now. I just want to know what steroids aren't very strong and can help cut without the side effects of getting gyno. I don't to get that shot again once it's gone.

I'm actually going to do a report on steroids also for my class in college. Something about anabolics and there supernatural effects on the human body has always interested me. I'm also a nutrition freak. I eat very healthy and eat five times a day.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BMUS3 View Post
    I'm actually going to do a report on steroids also for my class in college. Something about anabolics and there supernatural effects on the human body has always interested me. I'm also a nutrition freak. I eat very healthy and eat five times a day.
    Pick another topic.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

Pick another topic.
    Agreed. There is no super natural effect on the body. Without proper training and diet they will do nothing for you, no magic.

All steroids can cause gyno. Its not for everyone. Many people cannot take steroids for various reasons and you having no spleen and susceptible to gyno you are probably at high risk.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMUS3 View Post
    You're going to do a report on steroids for a class in college, so you go to a message forum to do your research? DeVry? Or ITT Tech?

Come up with a better lie next time.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You're going to do a report on steroids for a class in college, so you go to a message forum to do your research? DeVry? Or ITT Tech?

Come up with a better lie next time.
    And he wants to take something to gain lean mass fast. But not for another 3 years lol
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information