CallumJ999 is offline New Member

Exclamation Critique my cycle

I'm 22, 5'9, been training about 5 years, currently sitting at 172-174lbs and in the 10-12% bf region. Goal is to pack on a good amount of size without my BF% getting too high. Just thinking about my first cycle and here's what I've come up with.

Week 1-10 Test E 550MG 1 pin per week. Might change to 2 275mg pins depending on how I find the injections.
    Week 1-10 Arimidex 0.25 EOD or 0.25mg ED if I get any gyno sides
    Week 1-10 Proviron 25mg ED

Week 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Week 12-16 Clomid 50/50/50/50

Will have nolva on hand from the get go, and running a-dex high-ish as I have very small gyno from puberty. Hopefully it won't get worse, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Diet is 40/40/20. 2-3 hours between meals. I try to get a solid 50g protein every meal. Earlier meals higher in carbs, later meals higher in fats.

I also have some IGF-1 LR3 that I'm currently using. Should I stop and save it for PCT? I read that people see increased muscle retention if they use it in their PCT? And is proviron worth the extra money? I like the idea of the proviron and a-dex working together to keep me looking dry and to keep gyno at bay.

I know there's is stickys, which I used a lot, but I'd still like to get some experience opinions.
    Cheers.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Your to young!! Your natural test is high right now. I would adjust your diet a little and keep lifting. It sounds like your in awesome shape now based on stats. Build as much as you can natural first. Check the nation section learn how to eat for the results you want. That's my 2 cents. Good luck!!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Your to young!! Your natural test is high right now. I would adjust your diet a little and keep lifting. It sounds like your in awesome shape now based on stats. Build as much as you can natural first. Check the nation section learn how to eat for the results you want. That's my 2 cents. Good luck!!
    Why everyone always assume thst young guys have high testosterone ...
    That cant farther from reality...
    At 19 I was under 400 before any steroids use... Im not aaying it his case but I just think thats a repetitive statement who dont really apply to the reality these days...

Now, OP.
    22YO is old enough... Not the safest age to start but still a pretty safe one.

You havent written anything about HCG which should be included.

Dose are strange... I Wonder why 550mg... Youll inject 1.1ml... Thats just an awkard number... Nothing wrong with it...

Proviron ... Will help increasing the power of your test and increase your libido(alot!). Which may make the money worth it.

But... Test alone will increase your libido and it is your first cycle so proviron would hide the real feeling you got from testosterone .

I would recommend keeping it simple with only test.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Now, OP.

Dose are strange... I Wonder why 550mg... Youll inject 1.1ml... Thats just an awkard number... Nothing wrong with it...

Proviron ... Will help increasing the power of your test and increase your libido(alot!). Which may make the money worth it.

But... Test alone will increase your libido and it is your first cycle so proviron would hide the real feeling you got from testosterone .

Good luck
    Ok, I'll have to read up on HCG.

I'm only dosing like that because the stuff I'm looking at is 275mg/ml.

Yeah, I think I'll take your advice and stick to test. Maybe I'll add Proviron in to the last few weeks after I see how I react to the test?

Cheers dude

Now, OP.

Good luck
    Ok, I'll have to read up on HCG.

I'm only dosing like that because the stuff I'm looking at is 275mg/ml.

Yeah, I think I'll take your advice and stick to test. Maybe I'll add Proviron in to the last few weeks after I see how I react to the test?

Cheers dude

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Still unusual dosing XD

But yea proviron could be use the last 3-4 weeks keep in mind that it wont gives you much noticable gain it it gives any.
    Proviron is mainly use for sexual purpose more than anything else.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumJ999 View Post
    Week 1-10 Test E 550MG 1 pin per week. Might change to 2 275mg pins depending on how I find the injections.
    You need to pin 2x a week to keep blood levels stable, 1x a week and you'll be yo-yoing your hormones.

I agree that you're to young, every bit longer you wait the risks decrease dramatically. But hey I can't talk I'm only 19 and regurgitating information I've read in the forum lol.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'm plenty old enough to tell you your to young. Other kids on here will tell you what you want to hear.
    I can assure you that if you work out hard and eat right you will gain 25 or more lbs. over the next five years just by the sheer fact your body will mature your bones and muscles will thicken. This muscle will stay with you as long as you wish to maintain it.

Still unusual dosing XD

But yea proviron could be use the last 3-4 weeks keep in mind that it wont gives you much noticable gain it it gives any.
    Proviron is mainly use for sexual purpose more than anything else.
    Ok thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I'm plenty old enough to tell you your to young. Other kids on here will tell you what you want to hear.
    I can assure you that if you work out hard and eat right you will gain 25 or more lbs. over the next five years just by the sheer fact your body will mature your bones and muscles will thicken. This muscle will stay with you as long as you wish to maintain it.
    Yeah, I'm aware that I'm young, but the gains are starting to slow down and I'm an impatient person haha. I'm not planning on running a cycle right now. I'm just learning all I can and getting prepared for when I do

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I hope this is true. But what you gain with drugs will be short lived.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running a peptide at the end of your cycle will do very little in terms of muscle retention. Peptides are meant to be run for 6 months or more and are a long term commitment. For example hgh and AAS work well together but you still need to run hgh for a much longer duration to actually see the benefit.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    You need to pin 2x a week to keep blood levels stable, 1x a week and you'll be yo-yoing your hormones.

I agree that you're to young, every bit longer you wait the risks decrease dramatically. But hey I can't talk I'm only 19 and regurgitating information I've read in the forum lol.
    My last cycle that ended just a few weeks ago I went with once a week pinning for test. I loved it and preferred it over pinning twice a week. No NEED to pin twice a week unless sides flare up which isnt the case for everyone. My $.02

Thread Information