Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Question about Quality of Brands Available to Me

Question about Quality of Brands Available to Me

Hey all. I've recently been blessed (Wow, holy shit, I've been blessed, that never happens) with a high quality source. This is through a very trusted friend. I'm told Schering test is available. My understanding is that this is a top of the line U.S. product. Is this correct? Can anyone offer any additional info on this.

I'm told there is also "U.S." deca available. Who would make this? Is such a product out there?

My understanding is that there is not a "U.S." EQ is this correct?

Thanks much,
    GO

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Schreing is great quality if it's real. Organon made Deca in the US at one time, I don't know if they still do. And the only US EQ I can think of is Fort Dodge, but I think that might be a Mexican brand.

Hmmm, thanks. That's really promising b/c I was just told the name Organon. I assume, since it's made in the U.S. this is considered high quality deca . This shit is expensive as hell but I feel better knowing it's made in clean labs. How can Fort Dodge be U.S. if it's Mexican?? Is it made in the U.S. or in Mexico?

Thanks Dizzle and all.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Fort Dodge is good EQ- but no EQ is actually produced for humans because it is a horse steroid ...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    gettin' old.... euro/us gear is top notch IMO, but vet gear is just effective. im becoming a fan of underground labs as of late too. if the human gear is pricey, consider some vet gear.

Thanks monster. I hear ya loud and clear, but, as I'm a newbie and still in the learning phase (aren't we all to some extent) I feel more comfortable with the U.S. known labs stuff. I don't mind paying for piece of mind, for now anyway. But, I'll take your suggestions too.
    thanks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    go for... organon, schering, norma, fort dodge, icn, zambon, any of that gear is all high quality as far as sterility, plus most euro labs use BB instead of BA. good luck...

That's what I needed, a list (Upjohn should probably be on it, but wary of fakes unless the source is golden as I understand it).

Thread Information