nj123 is offline Member

winny only cycle

For those of you who have run a winny only cycle.. what kind of sides did yall notice??

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    the sides of a winny only cycle are no gains!!!! it is absolutly worthless to run a winny only cycle...Madmax

poppapump58 is offline Member
    i have to disagree. I am running a winny only cycle right now and I love the gains i am getting so far. I am also running to winny with creatine. This is my first time to do a winny only cycle and i am getting some solid results. If you are not big to start out with, you probably wont notice much. if you are trying to shed some unwanted weight and add a little bit of muscle with some cuttness, i would say run your winny only cycle. if you want to add some size, winny stacks good with fina and test. i am not experiencing any sides since its only been 3 weeks out of my 8 week cycle, but the sides to look out for with winny are hairloss and liver damage. i am taking finastride with my winny and tylers liver detox. i havent noticed any sides so far.

nj123 is offline Member
    thanks poppapump thats what i was wanting to here haha

Originally posted by nj123
    thanks poppapump thats what i was wanting to here haha

im gonna bump this so you dont make a stupid mistake and run a winny only cycle, no cycle is complete without test...winny for 8 weeks can also be stressful on the liver...go ahead and run it, but on a winny only you might gain a few pounds and drop a little weight but in the end it wont make a difference cause you didnt run test and you will loose all your gains.....Madmax

nj123 is offline Member
    so your saying if i run test with it i wont lose my gains? but if i dont use test ill lose them

what im saying is that without test dont plan on keeping your gains, winstrol is best used to maintain muscle while dieting, its not the wonder cut up drug that everyone thinks it is...you hold less water when running winny, which in return gives you a harder look, test should be included in every cycle, what are your goals and stats....Madmax

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I just started winny last night for the first time (using it simultaneously with primo and sust)....taking glucosamine for the joint problems I've heard you get and may start taking something for the liver. What is standard here? Milk thistle and ALA?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: winny only cycle

Originally posted by nj123
    For those of you who have run a winny only cycle.. what kind of sides did yall notice??
    Hair loss and bad joints.

Take Max's advise on this one bro. If your looking for a cycle that contains only one compound, then use Test.
    Winny alone can be effective in maintaining muscle while dieting, but even then I would still use test over winny for that.

Rather cutting or bulking, Test is the foundation on which you lay the brick

nj123 is offline Member
    I didnt think it was wonder cut up drug... The only reason i want to run it by itself is because i am on a major probation with a drug test a week and meetings with the P.O all the time so i cant have some serious gains because i wouldnt want them to notice anything.. I just want some definition, no bulk. I am 22 6'0 195 lbs and have a good base. I am not tryin to be a bitch or anything cuz i know you know alot more than me about AS.

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    I just started winny last night for the first time (using it simultaneously with primo and sust)....taking glucosamine for the joint problems I've heard you get and may start taking something for the liver. What is standard here? Milk thistle and ALA?
    Nothing beats Tylers for liver, after that Liv52 followed by milk thistle and ALA.

chinups Guest
    I would like to start out by saying pheedno and madmax know there shit and always give good advice. But I would like to know this, have either of you ran a winny only? And when did you guys do first cycle? What was the cycle?

Originally posted by chinups
    I would like to start out by saying pheedno and madmax know there shit and always give good advice. But I would like to know this, have either of you ran a winny only? And when did you guys do first cycle? What was the cycle?
    I just finished a winny only cycle at 100mgED for muscle prevention about 2wks ago.

chinups Guest
    Can u get more specific,length?

Originally posted by chinups
    Can u get more specific,length?
    Exactly 39 days. Full effect of the winny hitting between day10-14, joint problems following shortly and hairloss began at about day 25. Aggravated elbow tendon forces the discontinuation of administration at which point the conclusion was drawn that test is a better choice for muscle loss prevention.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I did a winny and tren only cycle. It was absolute hell. Having no test in your body is about one of the worse feelings IVe ever experienced. Id rank it right up there with like mono.

Minimal 200mg of test is all were talking. Your not gonna blow up on that, its just a replacement dose.

nj123 is offline Member
    does test have side effects of its own?

madmax in an idiot dont listien to him, loosing gains from winstrol only what a joke you wont adding test yes youll loose gains test can put on water weight winstrol will not

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    NEVER bash a VET bro...thats a good way to get banned...be a little more tactful...not to mention respectful!!!!!

nj123 is offline Member
    groundandpound ... Do you know your shit?? Or do you just think thats the way it is?

with test you will get water retention and when you get water you will loose water weight after a cycle is over simple unless theres some anti e but you will still loose water weight winstrol doesnt cause water weight there was even a thread where someone recamended not even using clomid after a winny on cycle because what you get from winny is there to stay but i would still use clomid, everyone knows winny will cause more permanent gains thens test but they will ofcourse be less dramatic

. you will gain mebe around 10 lbs, and u will look harder, weight gain depends heavily on diet.

2. you wont really need clomid imho, some guys use it, but idont see why, most of the gains, if not all, from winny are pretty much their to stay !

good luck with ur cycle man, hope this helps !

posted by gundam675

read test only cycles youll loose some weight anyway you work it if anything a winny test cycle winny helps you keep the gains not test

nj123 is offline Member
    Alright thanks man sounds like you know your shit

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    =)

Originally posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    . you will gain mebe around 10 lbs, and u will look harder, weight gain depends heavily on diet.

2. you wont really need clomid imho, some guys use it, but idont see why, most of the gains, if not all, from winny are pretty much their to stay !

good luck with ur cycle man, hope this helps !

posted by gundam675

read test only cycles youll loose some weight anyway you work it if anything a winny test cycle winny helps you keep the gains not test
    I know your not posting advise to this guy with gundam as your reference? That is just plain ignorant bro and I'm going to ask you not to give out advise on things you nothing about. This is a growing problem around here, don't be part of it.
    You might try having a little more respect when you criticize other members opinions as well

nj123 is offline Member
    OK so some of yall say i will keep the gains and some say you wont keep them without test in the cycle.... I know yall that say i will see no gains at all are most likely wrong... give me the straight facts here So ill lose ALL my gains if i dont use test witht he winny?? Dont just say yes because yall think its a bad idea which i can see is what some of yall are doing

lewisf09 is offline New Member
    listen to madmax, pheedno and Billy_Bathgate they know their shit ive been researching and following these guys advice for months now. TOO many people on this board think they know what there doing and just talk shit confusing people, in the past myself included. Trust me if these guys make time to give you advise make sure you use it.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    with test you will get water retention and when you get water you will loose water weight after a cycle is over
    Yeah, that's if you don't run the correct anti-e's during your cycle. I hate guys who bitch about water retention, go buy some tampons and find a new sport.

First of all, if you are in law enforcement and don't want to gain any size, then why do steriods ? Why not get a good diet going for you and maybe get on some suppliments? You just want to get defined, then why do anabolics? I say if you want gains then do AS, if you want to get defined then get your diet/training in order and go at it.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Good point Whoisdaman.

Thread Information