gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Could you take Tren & Winny on its own?

Im on Test Enanth at the moment with Winny Tabs but im thinking of dropping the Test cos i dont want that bloated look and i heard that the test enanth wont help with my fat levels (?) I am getting some Tren Acetate at the weekend and going to inject it 3 times a week. Could i stop the Test and move to this with Winny?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would not recommend that at all.
    1. Test should be your base no matter what
    2. Fina will help with the retension if you choose to add it
    3. Winny dries the joints and Tren reduces cortisol production which could lead to painfull times and possible injury(this factor does usually depend on doses and length)

I would suggest taking some liqui-dex if the water retension is that bad

Im taking 2 x Proviron & 1 x Nolvadex each day. How much of the water do you think this will hold off? WOuld i be better of switching to Sus 250 instead? Doest really matter if i switch between tests does it?

Liquidex is hard to get over here. The Tren should help with the water a bit maybe.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea dont drop the test...take pheedno's suggestion, liquidex should help you out considerably with water retension

Originally posted by gymcrazy24
    Im taking 2 x Proviron & 1 x Nolvadex each day. How much of the water do you think this will hold off? WOuld i be better of switching to Sus 250 instead? Doest really matter if i switch between tests does it?

Liquidex is hard to get over here. The Tren should help with the water a bit maybe.
    Well, I've never used Proviron and I know Nolva did squat for me on retension from dbol (practically the only thing that bloats me)

Switching test is not going to do the trick.

I'd say with the abscence of liquidex's availability, your options would be to add the fina(which should help with the retension) and manipulate your diet to shed water.

How much water intake do you get in a day?

Im not sure what the Proviron does, think it might help with the Acne &* water a bit?

As far as drinking water goes it varies from day to day. I sometimes have to travel for work so i cant take in that much water but if i have a day in the office i have more than enough. Does this make a real difference then?

Wouldnt switching to Sus reduce the water down a little? i thought it held less that Enanthate ? Although saying that when i did a load of sus abiout 18 months ago, i blew up like a baloon.

I would think you would bloat more with the change to several different esters

You water intake will make ahuge difference in how much water you retain. If your body is deprived of water, it will hold on to every last drop it can. The more you drink, the less retension you'll have. 2+ gallons a day on cycle

Thats handy to know, thanks bro.

One last question. If i have put on some water (bloat) can i reduce this back down while on a course by increasing the amount of water i drink and adding a few more substances or will it just prevent more from going on?

What are your thoughts on taking Aldactone at the end of a cycle to get rid of any excess water? I have some but never used the stuff before.

One last question. If i have put on some water (bloat) can i reduce this back down while on a course by increasing the amount of water i drink and adding a few more substances or will it just prevent more from going on?

Re-phrase tha one bro, I'm not understanding your question

2 Gallons?? Fuck me thats like 20 pints a day! i'd be on the toilet all day long. Are you sure thats right? im only 5'8 & 190Lb

What are your thoughts on taking Aldactone at the end of a cycle to get rid of any excess water? I have some but never used the stuff before.
    Forget that stuff bro. Let things shed in due time. No need for a diuretic to help excreet the water.

2 Gallons?? Fuck me thats like 20 pints a day! i'd be on the toilet all day long. Are you sure thats right? im only 5'8 & 190Lb
    I'm 5'9 192 and I drink 1-1/2 gallons off cycle. Gotta put the fliuds down bro. Get use to pissin 6 times a day

What this part? "One last question. If i have put on some water (bloat) can i reduce this back down while on a course by increasing the amount of water i drink and adding a few more substances or will it just prevent more from going on?"

In other words im already a few weeks in to my course and ive put on a bit of water, if i increase the amount i drink and take some Tren on top of my Nolv/Prov each day will i be able to loose the water ive already put on so far or will that stay the same but just stop me from storing any more e.g making it worse?

Hope that makes sense now.

Ive got a feeling American Gallons are a lot smaller than what we term as a gallon over here. Do you know what a pint is? What about litres? I think a galon here is about 4.5 Litres.

What this part? "One last question. If i have put on some water (bloat) can i reduce this back down while on a course by increasing the amount of water i drink and adding a few more substances or will it just prevent more from going on?"

In other words im already a few weeks in to my course and ive put on a bit of water, if i increase the amount i drink and take some Tren on top of my Nolv/Prov each day will i be able to loose the water ive already put on so far or will that stay the same but just stop me from storing any more e.g making it worse?

Hope that makes sense now.
    OK now I get what your saying.
    Their is really no way to tell how much retension will decrease with the addition of the Tren and the uptake of more fluids. I can tell you that oyu will be far less bloated with just the increase in water compsumption; and in most, tren reduces bloat from the AS that tend to cause retension(Deca , Test etc.)

Ive got a feeling American Gallons are a lot smaller than what we term as a gallon over here. Do you know what a pint is? What about litres? I think a galon here is about 4.5 Litres.
    A gallon is a gallon. 4.5 litres, 128oz. It's a milk jug.

Thanks bro you've been a great help. Maybe thats why i bloated so much on Sus last time i took it, no way was i drinking that much.

There's so much to do but there's no point not doing it right, either do it the right way or dont do it at all, thats what i say.

Thanks mate. I'll let you know how i get on. I'll post some pics on here one ive done a few more weeks of gear.

Keep training hard!!!! Lets get MASSIVE!

PS - Just looked it up on google, the american gallon is a bit smaller, not much though. See below

Liquid measures. In England, since 1824, liquid and dry measures have been the same. The gallon in use in the US is for liquid measure only. It is the old 'Queen Anne' gallon, of 1706, and is of 231 cubic inches. The Imperial gallon is bigger at 277.4194 cubic inches. As there are 8 pints to the gallon, the pint is different in the two systems - 28.875 cu. in. for the US, 34.677425 cu. in. for the Imperial. In the US there are 16 fl. oz. to the pint, the Imperial has 20, so the two fluid ounces are very close.

Thread Information