Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: I would love to start a cycle but....

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

I would love to start a cycle but....

It just seems like every time I get on here to read. There is threads started about whats this ?I got a lump here? Hemerctic(sp) is over 55.. and this and that. I was going to start my cycle two weeks ago and got on here and posted it and realized I wasn't ready to starting it just yet. I am on TRT right now. (Androgel ). I started it about 4 months ago some vets on this board said to wait few more months. So i decided to take the time to finish getting everything I need and wait till I go get more blood work done before I start. See where my levels are on TRT.

Anyways why is it that I see a lot of people posting stuff thats going wrong? Dont really see nothing good? Sure there is good out of I was jw?

Like I said I am new to ASS and just got some of my compounds but not all of them just yet. I read and read. I know everyone doesn't take HCG on cycle? or Get blood work 3 times through out the cycle. Not saying you shouldnt do it. Just know people that doesn't. Are they doing it wrong or just not doing it like other people?

Sorry for the rambling. Just learning.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well intelligence is a dying trait it seems. A lot of people neglect to do proper research, take advice from their gym bros, or just don't care enough to cycle properly even when told how to. Not all of them do it wrong, but I would be willing to wager that the vast majority of them do something wrong to warrant side effects.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree^^ You're hearing back from people who didn't research, did research but didn't heed the info they uncovered, asked for input but didn't like what they were told (usually to wait, eat, train, rest, and repeat) for a period of time, or something similar. Now you're reading their posts, checking back in seeking help to straighten out their fk up. Most guys who do listen are just enjoying the benefits of a properly executed cycle from the advice they were smart enough to take. Hang in there, keep reading and learning and you'll be ready in no time!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    People don't complain about things going right.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    ^ this

That goes for everything too.

When things are great whether it be a product, service or a cycle, people aren't motivated to get on the internet and talk about it.

The second something goes wrong or someone is unhappy about something they jump on the internet to complain.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ
    ^ this That goes for everything too. When things are great whether it be a product, service or a cycle, people aren't motivated to get on the internet and talk about it. The second something goes wrong or someone is unhappy about something they jump on the internet to complain.
    Whatever, by the way my balls are hurting !!! Lol

Thread Information