Mark11 is offline New Member

Question Cutting Cycle Help?

Guys, need your help-

Have done about 4-5 cyles in the past, all bulking type cycles, mainly using deca ,test,d bol and some others. My last cycle was D bol, test, and deca. I got huge quickly and put on some serious weight, obviously i put on plenty of water and fat. I tried dieting and cutting down after the cycle, however I didn't get the results that I wanted. So after all this I have realized naturally I am fairly big and muscular, 5'11" about 210, around 16-17% body fat. My nect cycle i really want to concentrate on cutting down and looking more vascular. I will have my diet in order as well as cardio 4-5 days per week, running at about 6:00am everyday. Now the question what to take to cut down. Obviously I wouldn't mind adding some more size as well, however that is not my main concern. I am thinking a fina,winny,equipoise or Primobolan (if primo is better option i will consider it, but very $$$$) cycle, and then maybe add some clen or T3. And obviously some anti E's on hand and possibly some bromocriptine. So knkow the question is how do I put this together and what do you guys think goes best. I would appreciate any thoughts! Thanks guys!!!!

Your Bro in Ironhood,
    Mark

Mark11 is offline New Member
    Fellas,
    Don't normally like to bump my owns thread. However I have been reading more and more about T3 and its affects. I was jut wondering if in attempt to shed some BF on my next cycle, I can use some other steroids with out the traditional cutting affects and throw in some t3 t, help lose the extra body fat. Originally I would have liked to do just a winny/fina/primo cycle. However if I can use winny/tren and possibly some test, I would prefer that, to add additional mass if possible. If I add t3 to my cycle do you think with a good diet and the drugs mentioned above can I expect to lose a good amount of BF while hopefully adding some mass. As you can tell I have never taken t3 and I just would like a little advice on this matter, sorry if you gusy think this is a stupid post. Thanks in advance!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats your stats and previous doses?

Thread Information