sigrabbit is offline Member

Physicals While On Cycle

I planned on starting a cycle in the next couple of weeks and I found out that I cannot get a physical until July 10. Should I just skip the physical if I am "on"?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No you should get the physical, some blood work and then do the cycle. At least that would be the smart play

Thanks, I just told the receptionist that I was going to cancel and go to another clinic and she magically found me a date for next week.

What type of blood work should I request, and how should I go about asking?

Originally posted by sigrabbit
    Thanks, I just told the receptionist that I was going to cancel and go to another clinic and she magically found me a date for next week.

What type of blood work should I request, and how should I go about asking?
    You'll want to ask for a Bio-Chem profile
    Specifically:
    Creatinine
    SGOT
    SGPT
    BUN
    Alkaline Phosphate
    T. Billirubin
    T. Protein Serum
    Albumin Serum
    A/G ratio

Ask for ahard copy of the results for your records
    Their will be many different levels checked but the above are what you want to have on hand so when you go and get post-cycle blood work done, you can see if your body has stabilized to normal readings.

I had my physical today and everything is in working order. Blood pressure 112/60 so AS rises should not be much of a concern, but I will monitor it anyway. I made up some bullshit about being lethargic and having lack of sex drive lately so the doctor would order a testosterone analysis, but the complete bio-chem may not be covered by insurance. Think I should wait until after I get the lab results to hit tren /prop?

Originally posted by sigrabbit
    I had my physical today and everything is in working order. Blood pressure 112/60 so AS rises should not be much of a concern, but I will monitor it anyway. I made up some bullshit about being lethargic and having lack of sex drive lately so the doctor would order a testosterone analysis, but the complete bio-chem may not be covered by insurance. Think I should wait until after I get the lab results to hit tren/prop?

No, your cycle is planned and ready to go. The results will be in pretty soon and you realy only needed those for reference to blood work post cycle. It would be best to get a bio-chem though. It's covered, I have mediocre insurance and it's covered on mine. Make sure to get a hard copy for your ecord when the results come in.

I received my physical results and everything seems great. Total cholesterol was 171, ldl 105, hdl 58. Total Testosterone was 799. Here are some other bio chem profiles:

Creatinine 1.2
    SGOT 27
    SGPT 56
    BUN 19 (high)
    Alkaline Phosphate 58
    T. Billirubin .6
    T. Protein Serum 7.5
    Albumin Serum 4.3
    A/G ratio ?

I think these are all good as they are normal. The only low profile was for calcium and it was only low by .1. Do I have high testosterone for a 30 year old? If so, should I be using a higher dose of test than 75mg/day of prop?
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 07-08-2003 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I received my physical results and everything seems great. Total cholesterol was 171, ldl 105, hdl 58. Total Testosterone was 799. Here are some other bio chem profiles:

Creatinine 1.2
    SGOT 27
    SGPT 56
    BUN 19 (high)
    Alkaline Phosphate 58
    T. Billirubin .6
    T. Protein Serum 7.5
    Albumin Serum 4.3
    A/G ratio ?

I think these are all good as they are normal. The only low profile was for calcium and it was only low by .1. Do I have high testosterone for a 30 year old? If so, should I be using a higher dose of test than 75mg/day of prop?
    Everything looks pretty good and while I'm not totally familiar with levels at your age their are a few that cause concern

Creatinine- In an average joe, this would be slightly elevated(allthough this test is very individualistic) It's is a reading of creatine metabolism and will depend a lot on muscle mass and food consumption. Age, race, and gender as well. So slightly eleveted for a BB is not out of the ordinary

The SGPT level could be a little lower. My consistant level for this is around 35-40. It's reached 62 during dbol . Allthough your 7 years my senior and these test are so individualistic, they can not be accurately compared to one another

The BUN is slightly high, but not real bad . I'd estimate the usual range for a man your age at 12-14(It's 8-10 for my age) but again, you account for a number of factors(mass, eating habits and frequency, etc.) and it wouldn't be uncommon for an elevated level.
    Up your fluid intake and shoot for 16-17 post cycle.

Everything else looks good. And you have to always keep in mind, that these tests are individualistic so a higher level in one person, could be the norm in the other. You factor in the BB lifestyle and your looking pretty good.

Get another test done about 6wks post cycle(or even mid if desired) to see if levels are back to norm.

As far as the Test goes, it's not high, it's actually mid range
    male ages 20-39 is 400-1080ng/dl

In any case, you wouldn't need to increase the test dosage. I personally don't think binding affinity of supplemented test has anything to do with natty test levels. And even so, your supplementing way more than normally produced.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 07-09-2003 at 11:16 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's not even my thread...but thank you Pheedno. I'm going to get my blood checked soon and this info is handy.

I'll be sure to post the results too.

Thanks Pheedno.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    continuing to justify his position as "VET"...we have Pheedno...WOW

Thread Information