lodovico is offline New Member

Is this seriously legit plan? First cycle

15 week starter cycle

Weeks 1-15: 500mg Testosterone Enathate per week

Weeks 1-5: 30mg of Dianabol a day

Weeks 1-15: 0.25mg - 0.50mg of Anastrozole a day or every other day (This is dependent on Testosterone dosage and how prone you are to estrogen sides, do not use unless you need to)

Weeks 17-21: 20mg of Tamoxifen every day

Weeks 17-21: 50mg of Clomiphene every day

I am 5'8 , 170. 12% body fat. Trying to get shredded not necessarily super bulk but decently bulk and shredded. Kind of like Matt Ogus if anyone has seen him in youtube. Thanks! Tips please?
    Last edited by lodovico; 09-09-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    If you want solid advice, you're gonna need to give your full stats. Age, years training, bodyfat, etc...

Overall you've got the right idea. Most would recommend your first cycle as only test. This way you will understand exactly how it affects you. D-Bol and will make a great kick start, so if you really want to run another compound I think d-bol would be a good addition...most would recommend against it though, and run just the test. I'd add hCG at 250iu twice per week while you're on the test. Start off at .25 Adex EoD for sure and then increase if need be, and run it until you start PCT.

lodovico is offline New Member
    Will running Test only do anything for me? I have been reading some threads where people are LOLing saying that test itself won't actually help you gain or build muscle. So...whats the point here if al I am getting is a test boost?

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    Test only is 100% not a laughing matter mate. I know people that only cycle test, have been doing it for some years, and are still making serious gains in strength and size.
    There are 2 stickies that really cleared both those questions up for me. One is The Science of Stacking Steroids and the other is My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle. Hope this helps

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lodovico View Post
    Will running Test only do anything for me? I have been reading some threads where people are LOLing saying that test itself won't actually help you gain or build muscle. So...whats the point here if al I am getting is a test boost?
    What threads you reading!!

Try reading informative articles test does so much more for your buck!!

Without the correct diet your fighting a losing battle regardless!!

Test has powerful influence on your body. Test alone can build muscles and change your appearance. Who's telling you that Test only will do nothing? Don't listen to them. They'll hurt you.

Thread Information