chevy44 is offline Member

gear leakage ............FUCK

i am in week two of test cypionate frontloading at 800mgs first two weeks (split into two shots), so anyways i always shoot in the glutes, and i always have alil gear leakage. but just right now i shot 2cc's in the left glute (very slowly like iwas told) and i even kept the needle in after for 45 sec. and when i pulled out, SO MUCH gear leaked out, i mean i almost cried (Jk) just watching my gear go to waste ( i was thinking about licking it up) so my question is i have a bunch of 11/2 inch needles so i can i shoot into my quads w/ that? and do i have to go in all the way? or even better, where is the best spot to shoot besides the glutes (used to be my fav spot). im really nervous about going anywhere else, but it has to be done, i can not waste anymore gear! but on the other hand im in the middle of week 2 and i can just see the muscle replacing the fat(not that theres alot of fat), im filling out sooo much, and i still have 8weeks!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you could keep shooting in the glute. However I love quad shots. I think once you've started them you won't want to shoot anywhere else. Yes you can use the same needle and not go all the way in.

but my glutes always leak! i hate that, i feel like im getting half of my shot! do u leak in the quads?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Chevy,

You may just need to work on your injection technique. Try a search on the "z track method".

xxxl83

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never leaked in the quads but I've heard some guys do.

Z Track technique is a LOT easier in the quads when you self inject. Since you can use both hands, it makes all the difference in the world. Trust me, when you pull or fold the skin to do the Z, you do ***NOT*** want to let it go while the needle in inside.

Thats hard to do with a glute shot where you can only use one hand.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Red is right pulling the skin up (Z Track) will stop the leaking. Also it should take you almost 2 minutes to inject 2cc's of cyp or any gear really. I take my time about 60 sec per cc so that I don't over saturate the site too fast.

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    shit , I couldnt imagine having to inject longer than a min or a min and a half, sometimes its all I can do to get done in time before all the blood rushes out of my head.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, once the needle is in, I love to just leave it there and watch it. It turns me on and I get aroused...OK, I'm kidding, but I always take my time, and inject for at least 2 minutes.....Slow down....

thats the thing, i have always had somekind of leakage (big of small) so i searched it and found that i should inject VERY VERY SLOWLY, so i did, and i leaked more gear than ever~

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Use the Z track, works great for quads, calves and even glutes if you are flexable.

Not sure how? Check out this link http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ithout+leakage

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by chevy44
    thats the thing, i have always had somekind of leakage (big of small) so i searched it and found that i should inject VERY VERY SLOWLY, so i did, and i leaked more gear than ever~
    That's strange. Try hitting the quad. You said you have 1.5 pins.... they will be fine to use in the quad. Make sure you go at least a inch in if not a little more.

yeah mudman i have read alot of ur posts and how u inject very slowly (one min/cc) so i took ur advice .........word for word! and i justleft the needle in for some time and ,like i said b4, it leaked like crazy. so im just gonna try the quads!
    Last edited by chevy44; 06-12-2003 at 03:35 PM.

Thread Information