Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: how to transitioning from test e to prop mid cycle

chaps is offline Associate Member

how to transitioning from test e to prop mid cycle

I'm 4 weeks into a 250mg test e / 400mg tren e cycle. My supplier shipped me test sus 500mg/ml instead of test e and I also have a vial of test prop 100mg/ml from my last cycle. I'm going to run out of test e around week 8. I know I'll have to switch to EOD pins with the sus or prop, but how do I do it so I don't spike my test levels? I'm leaning towards using the prop instead of the sus because then I can just drop the tren e the last week of my cycle and run the prop only for a week for a quicker transition to pct.

lodovico is offline New Member
    Are you using online site? Can you refund or send back?

Don't want to talk about that but just assume no for good reasons.

Just saying. This isn't a source board so I'm not talking about that.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't have the time to get the compounds switched out the I would run the tes e, then the sust (assuming it's sust and not suspension) then finish off with the prop. One 10cc bottle of sus is approx 9 cc's so there's your other four weeks then at least while you are waiting to do pct you can use the prop and keep on having a productive cycle.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaps View Post
    I'm 4 weeks into a 250mg test e / 400mg tren e cycle. My supplier shipped me test sus 500mg/ml instead of test e and I also have a vial of test prop 100mg/ml from my last cycle. I'm going to run out of test e around week 8. I know I'll have to switch to EOD pins with the sus or prop, but how do I do it so I don't spike my test levels? I'm leaning towards using the prop instead of the sus because then I can just drop the tren e the last week of my cycle and run the prop only for a week for a quicker transition to pct.
    Mate,

It's a math problem easily solved.

You need access to an excel spread sheet, and know the half lives of each of the compounds you mentioned.

If you can't fumble your way through to a solution, PM me the data and I can crunch the numbers for you after work in the next day or two.

But please make an honest effort. I don't want to be schlepping math problems for everyone on the board here, ok?

Thanks

Roman

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chaps View Post
    When you run out of test e just swap it for the sus. You will be fine it wont make that much of a difference so late in the cycle.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information