Thread: 23 y/o cycle

Spartanfitness is offline New Member

23 y/o cycle

Hey guys im new to the forum so i may miss something out, my stats are:
    Height: 5:9
    Weight: 84kg
    Bf: 8-9%
    Previous cycles: 2 anavar only cycles, 1 test e 250mg 8 weeks, 1 test e 250mg x2 pw 1-12 with dbol 40mg week 1-6.
    Last cycle ended 10 months ago, no sides really ( small bit of back acne from dbol)
    Training since the age of 12 (professional level kickboxing) started hitting the weights at 16, and from 18-current weight training everyday,

Im currently cutting for a photoshoot hence the low bf atm but still consuming 4100 kcal clean foods 7 meals,
    Ive got all my gear sorted for next cycle including pct just wondering on thoughts as ive not used deca and i know it shuts you down hard.

I currently have this planned for a cycle and and help or guidence will be appreciated ill also take on board what is said regarding my age aswell as i know im still young.

My goal is to compete in the male muscle category at the wbff next year so looking to add some more size over the next 9 months.

My cycle is test 200 2x200mg pw week 1-12 with deca 300 300mg pw week 1-11 with full pct clomid nolva and hcg . ( not sure if im allowed to include lab or not but if wanted ill add)

Also i have enough deca for 600mg pw week but im thinking 300mg is plenty,

Thanks

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Im cycling with test, and ive read his article about the young and steriods , ive done 4 cycles prior to this one and before joining the forum. Maybe with abit more research i wouldnt off but since i already have and seen some great gains im willing to add a new compound to what i know works well with my body. Just wondering on how to improve my cycle if i should increase or decrease dosages and if i should add a oral like dbol or oxys

Dont know if this will help but thought id add before cutting i was about 11% bf weighing 93kg

tectime is offline Member
    Ok young man for starters run you hcg during cycle not in you pct. research some more and you will see why, the deca at 300 mgs wkly is good no need to hit 600 just wasting juice. I'd wait till after photoshoot to start deca there's always the chance of some bloat with deca and unless your very experienced with it you will bloat. Get your ai lined out to control your estrogen or you're gonna bloat anyway. ( dont want to show up for pics all puffy). Never do another oral cycle only bad bad idea. If you have run a couple of injectable cycles already you should have a feel for what's gonna happen what sides and how extreme they are so be cool with the deca by the time it starts to work the sides can come too so don't be bumping it up trying to load up just let it do what it does. You know by starting so early in life you have chosen a path that you can rarely detour from without major issues and major issues can still and more than likely will raise their ugly heads. So stay healthy and positive. Keep eating right and training hard that way you get the most out of the choices you've made.

Thank you tectime ill stick with 300mg nd keep the rest for another cycle, i was going to run the hcg with but was told to do it after cycle before starting pct, thanks again for the response and answering my questions

Thread Information