Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BluEyedClubr's Avatar
    BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    334

    Need Quick Advice

    I ended my 10 week cycle of Test/Decca 3 weeks ago and was also running Winny 50mg ED weeks 8-13....

    Problem was I found out second bottle of Winny was no good so I had to wait till today to get another second bottle... (atleast if finally came!)

    Question is that I haven't done a Winny Shot in almost 2 weeks b/c this took so long to get here (it was supposed to be here almost 2 weeks ago) and I also started my Clomid today .... so is it a waste to take this other bottle of Winny 50mg ED right now?? I was gonna run this bottle right now but I want to make sure I'm not just pissin it away...

    Advice Please?

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    I would save it. Especially being your on clomid now.
    Save it for your next cycle.

  3. #3
    BluEyedClubr's Avatar
    BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    334
    I shouldn't stop Clomid to do this should I??

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Nope.... your test level are very low now and the clomid will help you get them back up. Save the winny for another time don't screw yourself up.

    No flame but next time make sure your gear is legit before starting.

  5. #5
    BluEyedClubr's Avatar
    BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    334
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    Nope.... your test level are very low now and the clomid will help you get them back up. Save the winny for another time don't screw yourself up.

    No flame but next time make sure your gear is legit before starting.
    Doing the winny won't have any affect on my post cycle therapy with clomid will it??

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Originally posted by BluEyedClubr


    Doing the winny won't have any affect on my post cycle therapy with clomid will it??
    After any use of AS you must run clomid or something to get your natural test production working again.

    Clomid starts:
    Deca = 3 wks after last inj
    Test = 3 wks after last inj
    Winny = 8 - 12 hours after last administration

    SO you should be running clomid now because it's been 3 weeks since your last injection. Save the winny it will not do that much for you know and you really don't want to fuck with your test production and lose the gains you did make.

  7. #7
    BluEyedClubr's Avatar
    BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    334
    Originally posted by TheMudMan


    After any use of AS you must run clomid or something to get your natural test production working again.

    Clomid starts:
    Deca = 3 wks after last inj
    Test = 3 wks after last inj
    Winny = 8 - 12 hours after last administration

    SO you should be running clomid now because it's been 3 weeks since your last injection. Save the winny it will not do that much for you know and you really don't want to fuck with your test production and lose the gains you did make.
    Thanks bro...

    I guess I will hold off on it then but it just sucks because i loved the effects I was gettin from Winny from post cycle... my source just fucked up on me and got it to me SUPER LATE...

    I still gained a good 20 + lb on cycle and ate clean so I'm happy

  8. #8
    gwall is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    rome,n.y.
    Posts
    1
    I'm looking to embark on my 1st cycle in a couple of days, I take 2 shots a month for allergies, is this going to cause problems with my steriod use. Should I discontinue my allergy shots?

  9. #9
    chevy44's Avatar
    chevy44 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    723
    hay gwall if u want anyone to answer ur ? then u should start a new thread! and to mudman, i thought u started clomid two weeks after test? thats what it says in the drug profiles.

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Originally posted by chevy44
    hay gwall if u want anyone to answer ur ? then u should start a new thread! and to mudman, i thought u started clomid two weeks after test? thats what it says in the drug profiles.
    Your right if the test is cypionate or enanthate .... sus is 3 weeks after last inj. He ran deca so clomid will start 3 weeks.

    This is from the Educational Forum:


    Question: When do I start Clomid? Some say 2 weeks others 3.

    Answer: When you start using your clomid all depends on what steroids you were using during your cycle. Different steroids have different half lifes and you should adjust your clomid intake accordingly. As we have seen above, if we take clomid when the androgen levels in our body is still high it will be a waste. We need to wait for androgen levels to fall before implementing our clomid therapy. However if we take it too late we could possibly lose gains. Look at the list below to determine when you should start clomid therapy. By selecting from the list all the steroids you used in your cycle and which ever one has the latest starting point then go with that. For example if I cycled dbol , sustanon and winstrol I would use sustanon as it remains active in the body for the longest period of time.

    Anadrol /Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •