excalibur is offline Junior Member

Please Post 1st cycle success stories!

I'm 4 days in to my first cycle. I'm feeling great and eating awesome. I'm interested to hear 1st cycle success stories. Not just how much weight you put on but size and strength increases. I figure others good fortune will motivate me and strenghen my mental game. Thanks bros.

chevy44 is offline Member
    my bro was ona deca /sustanon cycle (300/500). (we had not found ar at that time, so there were alot of mistakes made) it was actuallly during season so he was practicing about 41/2 hours/day and loosing 2-3000 calories /day (he was ona 5000cal diet) at the begining he was a scrawny 160 @ 6 foot, and at the end he was at 190, even w/ the constant conditioning and lil lifting. but like i stated earlier, mistakes were made, and he had no clomid, so he lost it all and his balls were the size of marbles for months! i am in week 2 of my cycle (cypionate @ 800mgs firsttwo weeks and 400 the rest of cycle) and i feel INCREDIBLE. i was about 12%bf and now im about9 my arms are getting huge and my legs are drastically stronger! i am very excited to see how the next 8 weeks go!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Click on the link below that says Read my Cycle Diary

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well, strength will increas like mad, but once u are off of d-bol ur weight stays but ur strength decreases a bit so u have to fight it. im on week 6 of my 10 week cycle of deca /sus/d-bol, gained 20 lbs of solid mass, but strength is a little less then when i was on d-bol. well if i force myself i can still do the same amount of reps, which i do. but yeah its ok. most of it will go once cycle is over. so i have to figure out how to keep strength !

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Look for my cycle diary around sunday just before my 1st shot, ill include before/during/and after pics so you guys can tell me whats growing b/c i can never tell.

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Still have one shot to go on my first cycle (a very light one). Up approximately 25 pounds with a lot of solid muscle mass increase ( a lot of water too). Everyone telling me I'm hella pumped and, although I'm denying it, all telling me I'm juicin'. Bench up 30 pounds and other exercises up nicely. Bustin' out of larger size shirts. This shit is hilarious.

Enjoy bro. Remember, eat, train, eat, rest, eat, train, eat, eat, eat, eat

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    just did my 6th inject of my 10wk deca cycle (400mg/wk) and so far i'm up 23lbs. yes some water, but arms have increased just over 1" each so far. legs are much bigger, so are shoulders and back. rear delts are comming out quite nicely (have always been my lagging point). squat is up 90lbs, bench up 60lbs.

eveyone is noticing my strength and size gains, and my clothes doesn't fit properly anymore.

i'm quite happy with my progress so far. already planning my next cycle i realize now that i should have waited a bit longer before starting this cycle, but i know for next time how to structure everything.

thanks to the board for all the education and info!

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear guys. I'm on day 5 of the first week. I can't wait for a couple more to go by. I'm having fun already. Thanks bros.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Thats the cycle I'm looking into getting, I'm only 19 so I'm going to force myself to wait a while, but thats exactly what I'm thinking about doing. I might not do the Dbol though.

I have been lifting for 6 years now, and "training intensely" for about a year, after high school sports were over I concentrated more on gaining mass more than strength. Bodybuilding vs Powerlifting. These past 6 months have been very intense(sleep, training, strict diet). I went from December to Spring Break cutting weight and getting cut. I weighed roughly 155 at 5'11''. After Spring Break I began bulking where I am now at 184. It's been a very long journey, but the challenge of driving my muscles into insanity at the gym is what drives me. Yesterday I could have sworn my delts had ripped off my bones with my new superset workout. Man I love the feeling.

I guess I'm one of those people who is depressed on my off days, and can't wait to hit the gym up again, haha.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    500 enth, 400 eq, 40 dbolz i gained over 30, but at least 10lbs of fat and 20lbs of muscle... but i def. think it was worth it... trust me bro ur gona grow so much on ur first cycle ull love it

Anabolicboy is offline New Member
    I did my first cycle similar to yours; dbol , deca , sus, minus the anti-e's (yeah I know), Im 5'11 & started out at 168lb, ended up 24 lbs at 192.
    Lost all of the size but some strength remained. That sucked, weightloss, depression, babynutts... oh the agony! Im at 177lb now and just started my second cycle (deca-400wk 1-8, sus-500wk 1-10) w/ more knowledge and more than enough anti-e's on deck. Yeah! Cant wait till week 3 when the juice is flowin and beast is unleashed. Good Luck Bro.

Thread Information