bigrnyrs is offline New Member

First cycle questions, test cyp + anavar

I am 40, 200lbs, 19% and have been working out for about 4 years with a few breaks in there. I want to lean out to about 15% while maintaining muscle or even gaining. I am already on TRT. Natural test numbers were in low 200's before TRT. I take 200ml of T Cyp in 4 injections over 2 weeks resulting in a good high/normal number and use HCG 250 IU's 2 X week day after test injection and 1mg of anastrozole per week. SO here is what I am planning

7 weeks
    40mg anavar per day 20/morning 20/evening
    1mil Test Cyp per week in 2/injections
    250 IU's HCG twice a week day after test
    1mg Anastrozole per week

Give your feedback please.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    How long have you been on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    How long have you been on TRT?
    I have been on TRT for a couple years. I started on gel and that worked fine for about 6 months and then my numbers plummeted even with like 6 pumps of Androgel a day. So they put me on Cyp. I started as they told me on 1 200ml through one 1ML injection every two weeks. Well everybody knows what happens. Any way through trial and error and lots of blood test I am on 350IU injections 2 X week. Once I start my cycle I will go to .5ML 2 X a week.

swolehead is offline Member
    cut to 15 percent body fat why do you feel the need for anavar do you think the results won't be good enough. is this your first cycle or blast in your case. also not sure what the need for hcg is if your not coming off after and going back to try hopefully someone can enlighten me bout that.

The HCG is for the side effects of being on TRT for a while. It keeps the testicles from atrophy and helps in the ejaculate production. It also helps keep what little T my body is producing on it's own to continue. Yes this is my first cycle/blast.

I would like to hear some more opinions

Thread Information