digital is offline New Member

Question quick reply if possible from the vets.

hi all,i have learnt so much from my previous posts as well as the educational threads.i am just a bit confused.
    my stats first.26yrs,9.2%bf,200 odd lbs,10 years expierience weight training about 9-10 cycles,6ft tall.
    my cycle:
    week 1-10 400mg deca
    week 1-10 500mg sust
    week 1-4 d.bol
    week 8-13 winny at 50mg ed
    1.it has been suggested that i bump the sust to 750mg per week which i have no problem doing,i have just had conflicting views on that,such is the nature of a forum.today is the day i need to give that shot,i have just never gone that high before.and i am concerned when i start the winny later in the cycle that my dosages are boardering on insane(my views are based on what i have done before dosage wise max 800 in a week).at present no side affects are present other than gyno, so to those that have what do you think?(i am excited to up it but obviosly will side on what you guys think)

2.i have issues with gyno and have been forced to run nolva throughout my course at 20mg daily,can i run to end of clomid and will it affect my clomid dosage?

3.my goals have been bulk and tighten towards end.i am currently ending off week 3.

thanks guys a quick reply is appreciated.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    1. bump the sust up to eod shots not 750mg per week,

2. the nolvadex will only help yu recover more, if you want to recover faster id run it to the end of your clomid treatment, id take 60mg ed while taking clomid...

3. bro, id change the deca out for eq if you want quality muscle, run both that and the sust for 12 weeks.....Madmax

RATM is offline Senior Member
    although not a vet, I have the same op as madmax regarding the eq. I have had far better results using eq than deca , but you will probably get different ops on this all day

okay,so no go on the 750mg(is it because you feel it is to high)i unfortunatly have already purchased all the gear,so cant swop to eq.i am seriously considering eq for next cycle.i will be taking about 12 weeks off then into next cycle,any suggestions on a good cycle for quality muscle as it will be my summer season(i have acsess to deca ,sust,test cypionate ,eq,winny,d.bol)i like to run about 10 weeks to whatever is safe.okay so no go on the 750mg
    thanks again

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    My recommendations, don't try to do both cut and bulk in the same cycle. The effects are usually not what you think. Once you go off of test, but remain on the winny your natural test will still be shut down. Winny is only a hardening agent and won't help you retain lean muscle. People tend to lose a lot of their lean muscle mass once the HPTA is shut down.

Run this cycle for 8-10 weeks, drop the winny at the end, focus on getting your balls reserected from the grave ASAP and enjoy your hard earned gains.

Leave the sust dose the same, but run it every 3 days. The odd test esters in the mixed gear always gives me unpredictable results. Run the nolva the whole time and start the clomid for post cycle recovery. Stay on nolva post cycle as a precaution since you are suseptible to gyno.

Drop me an email if you need any additional help: [email protected]

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro if your gonna run sust youll get better gains from 750 mg per week than you would from 500mg per week, id suggest atleast run 750mg...Madmax

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    id reply but u know damn ......imnot a vet.

wow,thanks for the replys.okay so i am going to bump the sust to 750mg because i have more balls than brains(not after this cycle)is the winny such a bad idea because the summer starts in sept. and i just want to be harder and to bridge to clomid.my answers regarding the nolva have been clarified.
    you guys are brilliant thanks,
    p.s yes seniors can also answer i will keep a close check on side affects and will lower dosages and bother you guys for help.
    once again this site overs the advice i so needed when i started and i hope the newbies appreciate the invaluable advice offered that could save your arse(and balls)

crazy man is offline Banned
    hit the deca to 600mgs a week also

Thread Information