bigfan is offline New Member

Cycling with Dbol and Winny"to stack or not to stack?"

Dbol /Winny stack
    Ok, I have looked everywhere for information on cycling Dbol and Winny. I have found only a few opinions. This will be my second time using Dbol. The first time I only used Dbol. I experienced decent size gains and defiate size. I took Nolvadex about twice a week. This time I want to Try it with Winny. The question I pose to everyone is this. Should I stack the two or go Dbol weeks 1-6 ED, then Winny weeks 7-10ED? I will be using Novaldex again. How often should I take it? Once again I am hearing conflicting opinions. Some say to take it only when you notice a problem. Others say, once you have the problem its to late. So play it safe and take it from the beginning. Below is the cycle I plan on using. All opinions are appreciated.

Dbol 50mg. ED weeks 1-6
    Winny 50mg. ED weeks 7-10

or

Stack the two, same mg's

Thanks!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do not stack 2, 17 alkylated steroids , or cycle 17As for 10 weeks. You must be affraid of the pin to even consider this.

Option B: Stack one or the other with an injectable non 17a... like Deca /Dbol or Win/Test Prop... to save your liver.

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    Even besides what warrior said, both esters will cramp up ur muscles way too much for u to even use them. Reason being they both icrease redblood cell count and oxinated tissue leading to endurance and high muscle pumps. Since both do this, the combo will put ur muscles in shock and u will feel like u have a pulled back and 4-arms etc!!! IM EVEN SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE HERE!! (hope i explained it right tho)

bigfan is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. I'm not afraid of the needle. I just have found that it's alot easier to acquire pills than injectables. What do you think about me seperating the two, Dbol for weeks 1-6 and Winny for weeks 7-10? I would love to stack deca or Test, just don't know where to get it.

Thread Information