Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Competition Cycle ADVICE

hello team,
    I will be competing in the PHYSIQUE category for the first time ( UN naturally ) at the start of next year, I have competed 3 times already natural and wanted to take my physique to the next level, took 2 years off and ran 3 cycles, test E and mainly dbols and anavar , I am yet to sit down with my coach and talk about my cycle for my upcoming comp next year and I thought I should bring it here first to discuss,

My goal.. is to gain 5/8 kilos of muscle in the whole 16 week prep I will be doing while also losing fat. I was going to eat over my maintenance for the first 8 weeks then strip it down the last 8.

Age. 28
    Weight 83kg
    Height 174cm
    Bf% 15

Below is the cycle I have come up with, Im not going to write down dosages because I can do that closer to the date, I just want to know if this is a smart way of doing what I need todo,

1-4 Dianbols
    1-6 test E
    1-14 deca ( for joints )
    6-14 Tren A
    6-16 test P

- should I throw EQ in there aswell?
    The reason I'm not running my tren all the way till the end of the cycle is I have read alot on here that people say it is safer to run there test passed their tren date?.. But do you feel I will look less HARD on stage,

Let me know on your thoughts guys
    Last edited by Haydenz; 09-18-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd start a thread in our competitive Q&A if I were you but I think, off the top of my head

A) your goal is quite unreasonable
    B) your change of use of test esters is pointless

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information