Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By frank13

Thread: 1st cycle ever dbol and test e please help

Akar47 is offline New Member

1st cycle ever dbol and test e please help

I'm 18 years old play hockey want to gain an edge and about 20 lbs of muscle diet is superb and been lifting for 4 years
    Stats:
    Max
    Bench:195lbs
    Squat:315lbs
    Dead lift:300lbs
    Bf%:13
    Don't care about my age and I know the consequences researched a lot
    Cycle

Test e(Monday and Thursday) for 6 weeks
    Dbol 30mg-6weeks
    Pct:nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    5'9
    160lbs
    Last edited by Akar47; 09-19-2014 at 09:54 AM.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Akar47 View Post
    I'm 18 years old play hockey want to gain an edge and about 20 lbs of muscle diet is superb and been lifting for 4 years
    Stats:
    Max
    Bench:195lbs
    Squat:315lbs
    Dead lift:300lbs
    Bf%:13
    Don't care about my age and I know the consequences researched a lot
    Cycle

Test e(Monday and Thursday) for 6 weeks
    Dbol 30mg-6weeks
    Pct:nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    U don't care and u did a lot of research? right ... that explains the disaster of a cycle you're trying to run
    RigPig and Red Bastard like this.

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, not trying to knock you, but I'm new too, and I can pick a bunch of things wrong there. The most important is your age. A hockey season isn't worth being messed up for life. I'm 41 and still have concerns.
    The only good advice you're going to get in here is to wait. If you researched like you say, you would have seen it coming. Keep reading, eating and working hard. Seems like you have a great start. Just stick with it!

nickstadx is offline New Member
    Touche^

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    U don't care and u did a lot of research? right ... that explains the disaster of a cycle you're trying to run
    So what's wrong with it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Worse thing you could do in your situation IMHO and also the cycle is awful, please don't shut down your natural test at your age when its not fully developed yet.
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

Thanks dude but say later on about 25 years old what would be a good cycle?

Thanks dude but say later on about 25 years old what would be a good cycle?
    You don't need to worry about that you need to concentrate on your diet and learn how to train properly because your going to damage yourself, do you understand? how will you feel when you can get a hard on? how will you feel if you have to go on trt for the rest of your life. At your age you don't need it and if you cant gain size and strength at your age with your test levels your doing the wrong hobby.

You come here for advice because you don't no anything about steroids and you get the correct answers, DONT DISREGARD THEM

I've gained 15 lbs in 2 months. Not trying to be an a hole but what's wrong with this cycle just curious for the future?

I've gained 15 lbs in 2 months. Not trying to be an a hole but what's wrong with this cycle just curious for the future?
    Your years away from cycling, stop and think to guys who know.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    If you spend some time reading here. The stickied posts about first cycles especially, you'll get all of the answers to your questions, without having to ask them.

Ok thank you Marcus for your time and everyone else.

Thread Information