Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By desenmas

Thread: first cycle of cutting stacks

desenmas is offline New Member

first cycle of cutting stacks

iam 210 pounds right 5.11 40 years old first time evr going to used this steroid products cutting stacks from anabolic .com how long is a cycle when to stop and them whats nexts them when to start again can someone tell me what to expect sorry for the long question anything will help promised.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Those are supplements, follow the manufacturers directions on the label.

Thanks one more question

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Those are supplements, follow the manufacturers directions on the label.
    Want to lose 30 pounds of fat last year i loss 96 pounds
    In 7 months deiting exerscise but i hit the wall now been 210 for 6 months no matter what i eat or exercises the only change i notice is my bodi composition looks better but really want the fat to gooooo/

If anything you can recomend to lose this 30 pounds quick i want to LEAN already ?

Thanks for taking the time

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desenmas View Post
    Want to lose 30 pounds of fat last year i loss 96 pounds
    In 7 months deiting exerscise but i hit the wall now been 210 for 6 months no matter what i eat or exercises the only change i notice is my bodi composition looks better but really want the fat to gooooo/

If anything you can recomend to lose this 30 pounds quick i want to LEAN already ?

Thanks for taking the time
    Diet and cardio is your best option, give austinites fat loss protocol a go? Be patient, fine tune your diet and take a look at your training.

Do you know your TDEE? Are you eating under it? Are you counting macros?

No can you help

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desenmas View Post
    No can you help
    Go to google and type in TDEE calculator, find your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and eat 300-500 calories less than that.

Use the app 'myfitnesspal' to log everything you eat, start weighing your food. Set your goals on the app to lose .2 or .5 a week, I wouldn't suggest cutting too fast otherwise you'll just be small and look like shit not necessarily lean.

If after two weeks you're not losing weight, lower the calories by 100-200 per week until you're happy with the amount of weight you're losing.

That's the basics, other than that get in the gym, run a proper program, do cardio and bust ur ass. Stick to those principles, no need to over complicate things. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Go to google and type in TDEE calculator, find your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and eat 300-500 calories less than that.

Use the app 'myfitnesspal' to log everything you eat, start weighing your food. Set your goals on the app to lose .2 or .5 a week, I wouldn't suggest cutting too fast otherwise you'll just be small and look like shit not necessarily lean.

If after two weeks you're not losing weight, lower the calories by 100-200 per week until you're happy with the amount of weight you're losing.

That's the basics, other than that get in the gym, run a proper program, do cardio and bust ur ass. Stick to those principles, no need to over complicate things. Good luck.

Thanks so much for the help
    Khazima likes this.

Thread Information