sublang is offline Junior Member

Injection frequency

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on injection frequency. I have searched many threads with no luck. I am planning my first cycle and due to my fear of injections, I would like to shoot as infrequently as possible. From what I have read, it seems that Test enan and cyp can be shot once a week, whereas Test prop needs to be injected more frequently. But, what about other steroids ? How often should one shoot Deca , Equipoise , Fina, Sustanon ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    With a longer ester drug like enanthate , cyp, deca , or EQ you could get away with once a week injects, but twice a week would be recommended, like Mon/Thurs. Prop and fina should be shot ed or eod for best results, and sust is a whole other subject. If you are afraid of the needles, maybe you should rethink this whole thing, because your gonna be sticking yourself repeatedly. This is just a step in the building process that you need to work on before continuing IMO.

-moto

I guess "fear of injections" was the wrong phrase. I am apprehensive about injections, however that could change after my first shot. I have been rethinking this whole thing for about 3 years now and I feel like I am ready to take the plunge. I was thinking about doing a test only cylce (actually test/dbol ) @400mg/wk for 10 weeks. Does this sound like a decent first cycle? I have a relatively small frame (5'8" 175lbs.) Any input is welcomed.

chevy44 is offline Member
    like i said b4 its a great cycle for a beginner (imo), im actually ona test only cycle. this is smart because if u get gyno u know how to treat it (w/nolvadex , a-dex etc) but lets say u went w/ deca /test and u got gyno from the deca, well nolvadex does nothing for deca gyno,u would have to get bromo! as far as the injections go, i have always been scared shitless of needles, hospitals and blood (im one of those people) so i wasnt looking forward to shooting my self, but after the first time, i couldnt wait till injection day, i fiend for it!

Good info, chevy. Why does Nolvadex not do anything for Deca related gyno?

Thread Information