jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Fina disclaimers?

I went to order from a source where I get my Fina and now they have this disclaimer that you have to agree to just purchase it. I dunno if it's safe to keep ordering from this source. They have always been 100% reliable and with excellent prices but this disclaimer is something new. Any feelings on this issue?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean that you have to just agree to purchase it? Fina is not an illegal substance, it's only when you use it for something other than what it was intended (i.e. converting it) that the problem arises. There are other sources that don't ask, maybe you could go somewhere else if you're nervous about it. Better safe than sorry.

-moto

You misunderstood my post.You have to agree to the disclaimer that the substance you are purchasing is intended for animal use only, not agreeing to purchase it. What would the point of that be? I like to keep my business where I have had the best experiences. It just sounds like they are covering there asses for when the federal government decides to start tracking down fina users.

Here is the disclaimer: One or more of the products you are about to order requires a Disclaimer or Terms of Agreement to be acknowledged by you. Please read these over (there may be more than one), ckeck the appropriate checkboxes and click continue at the bottom of this page to proceed.

FINAPLIX ®-H Implant Trenbolone acetate Active Ingredient(s): FINAPLIX®-H is an implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone acetate. Manufactured by a non-sterilizing process. Indications: The product is a slow release anabolic agent containing trenbolone acetate, which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in growing finishing feedlot heifers. This product is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter.

mammoth is offline Member
    Ok, you are breaking the law by injecting fina yet you are worried about agreeing to a disclaimer??

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    jersey, you've used AS (fina) before...that's breaking the law..what's so different this time???

you obviously knew it was against the law before, so i dont see the difference...

i just treat that disclaimer like mcdonald's now having to indicate that their coffee is hot ...but fucking deal, give me the coffee.

business as usual, buy and move on...

Hey bro, I understood what you meant, it just didn't come out that way when I typed it. Like everyone, including yourself, is saying, they are just covering their own asses in the event that someone came looking into their sales records. No big deal.

-moto

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    U know what..... Get a COW

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You mean you aren't using it for your herd? What else could you possibly be using it for. Just agree and purchase. There is absolutely nothing illegal in buying it, possessing it or getting a kit and tranforming it into an injectable substance and shooting 75mg a week for 6-8 weeks into you Ass. Well, the first two anyway. Don't worry. No one is going to check up on you.

If you agree to a disclaimer, it makes it easier for "them" to prosecute. It was just a question. I'm just checking to make sure that there's no new developments with the FDA that I haven't heard of yet. Like I said I have ordered from them half a dozen times and never had to agree to a disclaimer. The only difference now is I'm going to order 10 times the amount. Don't you think that may warrant a little concern. And by the way my AS sources don't make me sign disclaimers.

How much do you mean by 10 times the amount? If "they" were even paying attention to who orders this stuff, I think you may raise a little suspicion if you ordered 10 boxes to be sent to an apt. in Newark. Last time I checked there weren't many cattle farmers in Newark! In any case, I wouldn't worry about the disclaimer. If it is that much of a problem, order from somewhere else. I don't have to do shit to get mine.

-moto

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I'd feel more afraid of buying already converted substances like testosterone then fina pellets. I'm sure every legit company wants to cover their asses in one way or another, just agree to it and be on your way. It won't attract any new unwanted federal authorities if that is what you are trying to ask... although moto has a point, ordering 10 or more fina carts might strike some question. Personally I would never order more than 2 carts at a time.

And an AS source is not a legit company, so why cover their asses. And they know what you are going to use it for, so why even ask.

Actually, I was talking about ordering 10 boxes (10 carts in a box). I always order a box at a time with no problem.

-moto

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I'd feel better ordering one box over 10 carts.

You save a few $ per cart, too.

-moto

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if your that worried ..get a po box and get it from there...you can pick it up no problem and i really seriously doubt that a detective will follow you home

Well if there hasn't been any new chatter from the FDA that anyone has heard then I'll just go ahead and place the order. I'll just make sure there isn't ten kits in the house before the fina gets here. Thanks for everyones input. Stay large!

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by jerseyboy
    If you agree to a disclaimer, it makes it easier for "them" to prosecute.
    The disclaimer is there to protect the vendor not the consumer. The disclaimer is there to make sure that they can say that they informed you of the legallities of the whole thing. If they didn't inform you then the vendor could be held responsible for any legal issues that could have risen. Its a way of them covering there ass. They (vendor) could care less what you use the stuff for. They are in it to make money and to protect themselves.

It sounds like they might have taken some heat from a government source because they have sold the substances to someone who used it for illegal purposes. Personally I would switch to another vendor simply because there is a reason as to why they have implemented the disclaimer. I wouldn't fret about it though.

Exactly my point.

Thread Information