Thread: Product advice

Blakeyboy-79 is offline New Member

Red face Product advice

Hello. I am male,19 years old, 105Kg and I want to REALLY shred down and become lean. I'm not muscly, but not I'm entirely fat. I'm in the middle. My diet is good, I do cardio and weights, but I need sometging that will DRAMACITCALLY shred fat and bring out lean muscle and a fast recovery. I am not looking for massive muscles, I just want a strong, fit, lean athletic body. What would be the best product for this?
    How much is it?
    Should it be injectable or oral pills?
    I'm an austrlaian citizen, please read the rules before posting again

Thanks.
    Blake.
    Last edited by BG; 09-19-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum. This isn't a source board so please edit the part asking for a source out.

If your diet is good and you're doing cardio that's all you need at the moment, you're too young (as am I, I'm 19.. And Aussie btw) there is a high risk at our age to cause permanent damage to the HTPA system as it hasn't fully developed, as well as many other factors.

I suggest doing a lot more research, especially on the HTPA system and the young and steroids post. If you're diet is on point and you're exercising regularly the weight will come off you just need to give it time. Try an alternative like austinites fat loss protocol using OTC supplements.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your diet is PERFECT and cardio is set up that's the magic answer (product) you are looking for.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Magic product will be a 50lb weight vest and run at least 2.5 miles a day or walk 5 !!! Start with common sense eating, like we all know French fries are bad for us. Diet with common sense for few weeks, wear the vest and workout. After you shed some weight you can start a diet based on correct calories. Drugs aren't your answer yet. If you build up a tolerance while your over weight gonna be pointless down the road when you want that fit physique. Trust my advice I weighed 301 lbs few years ago. GET THE VEST AND DONT BE LAZY !!! Once you shed some weight you will be inspired to loose more. Then you can start eating clean and add some muscle from there. So loose the fat you want first when add muscle with clean eating so you can look fit your entire process. I believe most people quit because they aren't seeing results so just stick it out.
    Last edited by itiswhatitis; 09-19-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Thread Information