dixieflatline is offline Junior Member

Recently read that hcg used to be prescribed in doses of 5000iu...questions...

Let's say someone has been on trt for a year or more, and already have complete shutdown. If they were to continue with their regular dose of testosterone but take a one time dose of 5000iu, what might be experienced? I doubt it would increase testosterone since their testicles are atrophied and body has not been producing hormones for some time, but would it have any effects (not side-erects per say) on mood, libido, or ability to produce muscle? Obviously it might reverse some of the atrophy but I want to know about the subjective effects

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dixieflatline View Post
    Let's say someone has been on trt for a year or more, and already have complete shutdown. If they were to continue with their regular dose of testosterone but take a one time dose of 5000iu, what might be experienced? I doubt it would increase testosterone since their testicles are atrophied and body has not been producing hormones for some time, but would it have any effects (not side-erects per say) on mood, libido, or ability to produce muscle? Obviously it might reverse some of the atrophy but I want to know about the subjective effects
    Can't remember which but one of the other forums has a mega long thread on pct / restart. Supposedly backed by some doctor who specializes in this area. He backs 2500ui twice a week for 2 weeks followed by tam / Clomid. Have a look for it the thread goes on forever.

khaled_mgsx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motobrox View Post
    Can't remember which but one of the other forums has a mega long thread on pct / restart. Supposedly backed by some doctor who specializes in this area. He backs 2500ui twice a week for 2 weeks followed by tam / Clomid. Have a look for it the thread goes on forever.
    woow

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    I've done 5000 iu one time and made my balls sore haha.

Thread Information