Armwrestler25 is offline New Member

How to get gear to camp in Fort Mac- Need help

hey guys new to this site just joined and i am in desperate need of advice lol.

I leave for camp tomorrow at 4:30 taking a chartered flight from Edmonton to fort mac (working in kearl lake camp).

I was going to just put my gear in my checked luggage bag, however im having some serious second thoughts as i do not want to risk loosing my job. Does anyone on this site have experience in this matter? I have found an old post from 2012 regarding the same issue however I feel I should ask again as the security measures could have changed since then.

I have to courier my tools up to me as they are not allowed on the plane and I was considering putting them in there or mailing the gear to myself however do you think they would inspect the package? After receiving a letter stating anabolics are not tolerated im a little nervous. If anyone has any advice or experience in this matter I would greatly appreciate your input.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    You'd have much better luck asking this on a Canadian forum (like CJM). Lots of guys have had to deal with that issue...

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    What kind of tools depending on what they are that would be what I would do I would think it would be easier to hide in there if u have tool boxes maybe you could also lock them

Thread Information