Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Dougiefresh7707

Thread: Anavar and stiff joints?

ClashOly is offline Female Member

Anavar and stiff joints?

Hi,
    Female here running var 10mgs ed. Currently into week two of my cycle. Was wondering if anyone has experienced stiffness, loss of some flexibility/ROM running Var. My joints are aching right now and it takes me so much longer to get warmed up at the gym. I feel really tight and almost like my joints are "dry"? Best way I can describe it. I'm 5'2" and 140lbs. I drink over a gallon of water/day but I am also supplementing with creatine, so maybe that has something to do with it? Never felt this way on creatine alone though. Has anyone else experienced this and if so any suggestions? Thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's common with winstrol , but basically unheard of with Var...
    Stephenphysique likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashOly View Post
    Hi,
    Female here running var 10mgs ed. Currently into week two of my cycle. Was wondering if anyone has experienced stiffness, loss of some flexibility/ROM running Var. My joints are aching right now and it takes me so much longer to get warmed up at the gym. I feel really tight and almost like my joints are "dry"? Best way I can describe it. I'm 5'2" and 140lbs. I drink over a gallon of water/day but I am also supplementing with creatine, so maybe that has something to do with it? Never felt this way on creatine alone though. Has anyone else experienced this and if so any suggestions?
    Thanks

You were probably given winstrol

Roger11 is offline Member
    Agreed, ive never used winstrol but ive used anavar and many other AAS and never had stiff joints, but from what i have read Winstrol seems to be the culprit.

All i can say is, majority of anavar is fake/bunk and you have stana.

That's what I've read but I'm hoping that's not the case here. I'm not your average female lifter. I train heavy and I don't compete in figure or bodybuilding. I compete as an athlete but I'd rather not say what sport just to be safe here. I'm thinking that maybe my strength has just increased so quickly that it's taxing my joints? Right now I pull (deadlift) 325lbs, clean 200lbs, jerk 190#, back squat raw (all barbell, no smith machine) 250lbs. All at a body weight of 65kg/140lbs.

I'm pretty confident in my source and I'm getting super pumps in the gym, especially in my back, so hoping it's definitely var that I'm taking. If I grow a penis I'm going to be upset lol....

Roger11 is offline Member
    You can be confident in your source but is he confident in his source and the middle man before that?

Unless your buying it straigh from the labs themself im talking about the receptionist who works alongside the main guy then really you have no idea what your getting(if that makes sense).

No totally. I get it. There is no 100% in this...

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Try MSM powder the stuff is a miracle sup cured my joint pain pretty quick. I would say the dose is the same for women about 2g a day.
    ClashOly likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashOly View Post
    I'm pretty confident in my source and I'm getting super pumps in the gym, especially in my back, so hoping it's definitely var that I'm taking. If I grow a penis I'm going to be upset lol....
    Winstrol also causes back and calf pumps more readily than Var, and at a lower dose...

ikill4food2 is offline New Member
    edit
    Last edited by ikill4food2; 09-21-2014 at 04:10 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anavar is the 2nd most faked/replaced aas, HGH being #1 although it's not really an aas. Anavar is typically replaced with Tbol or Dbol but also winny since they all have similarities and are very cheap compared the anavar.

Thanks dougiefresh....I will try that out...I've tried glucosamine before with not much success but never MSM...thanks!

Ok so maybe it's winny...I'll never really know...either way overall I look and feel amazing...just need to fix these achy joints now

Btw for some reason the reply with quote tab isn't working so that's why I'm just doing a general reply in the thread

Thread Information