wolverines99 is offline Junior Member

Test & Primo Questions

Hey whats up. Im getting together my gear a cycle. I had never pinned before and didnt want to buy gear from someone at the gym or online, so I went to a DR who put me on TRT for 6 months, Test Prop 200mg/week, with Arimidex .25 EOD and HGH 2x a week. I got some decent gains, went from 16% BF to 14% and gained 8lbs. I just got off and he prescribed me Clomiphene which im taking daily right now. Im 37 years old, 185lbs. After im done with the Clomiphene im gonna get my lab work done and see where my natural levels are.

I want to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle. I have a very good source for Primo Depot. After reading on here and many other sites, I am thinking about taking 400mg/week of the primo with 300mg/week of Test Prop with HCG 2x a week and .25 Arimidex EOD.

I buy my meals prepared and consuming 175-200g of protein daily, spread over 6 meals a day (including a shake)

Is 400mg/week of Primo with the Test good enough to do the job? I just want to take safe gear and Primo seem pretty safe, and the Test, HCG and AI comes from the Dr. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Honestly 400mg of primo per week is rubbish.

800mg and above or dont bother.

Also, sounds like you need to re adjust things in your life, you dont just start TRT then stop it doesnt give you a boost then you can come off with high levels, it doesnt work like that which is the impression im getting from your post. Please visit the TRT section.

To put it simply, 400mg of primo is just not enough, its a pretty weak compound and mg for mg basis it needs to be run at high doses for long periods of times. Ive had buddys that wont touch it unless they can blast a good 800-1200mg for 18 or more weeks. They told me anything under that time frame to use a different compound.

yea i understand that my levels will only restore to what they were before i got on. I didnt want to commit to being on TRT for life, that why i got off after 6 months. When i got my bloodwork initially done, my levels were 213, but, i was taking Anavar for 6 weeks like an idiot cause i didnt know what the **** i was doing.. after reading the forums over and over, i decided to get off and start all over...therefore i really dont know what my natural levels are. Thats why i got off, taking Clomiphene, and ill get tested to see where im at.

its ****in expensive too

Roger, what would you recommend as an alternative to the Primo, since 800mg-1200mg will be very costly and a lot of pinning....

Firstly, id recommend going to the TRT section and getting help in there, also from a good doctor because atm you are all over the place. If your test levels are low you need to fix the issue then look at cycling, not take clomid then start on test and another compound then try and get help etc, you are doing it all wrong. Figure out the biggest issue with a doc and then come back and look at cycling.

If you are on TRT alone you will make great gains.

I was gonna wait until January to start again. The 200mg a week of Test from TRT wasn't enough. Im getting bloodwork after Clomid is done and see where my natural levels are, then take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Honestly 400mg of primo per week is rubbish.

800mg and above or dont bother.

Also, sounds like you need to re adjust things in your life, you dont just start TRT then stop it doesnt give you a boost then you can come off with high levels, it doesnt work like that which is the impression im getting from your post. Please visit the TRT section.
    This and be prepared to drop some cash.I made the mistake of taking primo at 400mg and honestly I could got same results from eq at same dose.I hear the magic is at 800.I would personally go with 750mg eq save lots $$

yea im seeing that every where on here. I was gonna run 400mg/week Primo and 300mg Test. Maybe ill look into EQ instead

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines99 View Post
    yea im seeing that every where on here. I was gonna run 400mg/week Primo and 300mg Test. Maybe ill look into EQ instead
    hey mate, i ran eq for 15 weaks at between 600-750mg, i did enjoy it with deca , it gave me a pretty good look but its certainly not the best bang for buck either lol.

Eq and primo both quite weak.

Look into deca or NPP if your that keen.

Thread Information