Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: New user, looking for advice

unattymatty is offline New Member

New user, looking for advice

Hey everyone
    I am new to the forums and I am potentially looking at starting my first cycle soon, I just had a few questions in my mind that I'd like to ask the community before diving into my first cycle.

I have been a natural competitor for almost 5 years now and I am 24 years old, so my training and diet is pretty solid however I do not wish to compete anymore.

Firstly my planned cycle:

I have purchased super-test 750, ( I believe it is a sustanon , I am told from my supplier it is mix of 5 different tests, same as sustanon but with test E )

I had planned 0.8ml 2 times weekly monday / thursday for 12 weeks

My PCT is clomid which I was planning on following the website guide for PCT
    Week 1: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 2: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 3: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 4: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 5: Clomid 50mg per day

I have Letrozole as my AI, which I would only add in if needed at 1/2 tab per week

My questions:

1 - Should I inform my doctor?, I live in Australia and I intend to study medicine in Melbourne next year. I am worried about my health but do not wish to be reported for using and getting charged caught with possession as this would give me a criminal record and prevent me from studying.

2 - My gear I have is definitely UG or homebrew ( unlabelled 10ml vials ) my fear is that if the supplier was dodgy and I inject, could this do irreparable damage? or would it just do nothing? ( I simply wouldn't grow ) or am I over thinking this?

3 - Could I take a small sample to a doctor to get tested to see if it was legit? or would I be setting myself up to be caught in possession. What other methods could be used ( if any ) to determine if it is legit?

Sorry a bit of a long winded post here but hoping anyone can help me here
    - Thank you

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unattymatty View Post
    Hey everyone
    I am new to the forums and I am potentially looking at starting my first cycle soon, I just had a few questions in my mind that I'd like to ask the community before diving into my first cycle.

I have been a natural competitor for almost 5 years now and I am 24 years old, so my training and diet is pretty solid however I do not wish to compete anymore.

Firstly my planned cycle:

I have purchased super-test 750, ( I believe it is a sustanon , I am told from my supplier it is mix of 5 different tests, same as sustanon but with test E )

I had planned 0.8ml 2 times weekly monday / thursday for 12 weeks

My PCT is clomid which I was planning on following the website guide for PCT Read how to do a proper PCT, this is not right.
    Week 1: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 2: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 3: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 4: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 5: Clomid 50mg per day

I have Letrozole (No Letro, use a serum like Adex) as my AI, which I would only add in if needed at 1/2 tab per week

My questions:

1 - Should I inform my doctor?, I live in Australia and I intend to study medicine in Melbourne next year. I am worried about my health but do not wish to be reported for using and getting charged caught with possession as this would give me a criminal record and prevent me from studying. NO

2 - My gear I have is definitely UG or homebrew ( unlabelled 10ml vials ) my fear is that if the supplier was dodgy and I inject, could this do irreparable damage? or would it just do nothing? ( I simply wouldn't grow ) or am I over thinking this? You need to do enough research to trust your supplier. It could be weak and do little or nothing. It could be dirty and cause an infection so you go to the doctor and get an antibiotic and make an excuse.

3 - Could I take a small sample to a doctor to get tested to see if it was legit? or would I be setting myself up to be caught in possession. What other methods could be used ( if any ) to determine if it is legit? Laws there strictly restrict aas use. Welcome to Aus Hilton, meaning jail.

Sorry a bit of a long winded post here but hoping anyone can help me here
    - Thank you
    Start here.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    unattymatty likes this.

Thread Information